Help to fine tune an advisor, an indicator - page 3

There is a script for building offline charts with an arbitrary TF expressed in minutes. It is built into the terminal and is called PeriodConverter

How about making an online chart of a non-standard TF with the possibility to attach the necessary indicators? The base in the form of it is already ready.

Mickey Moose:

There is a script for plotting offline charts with an arbitrary TF expressed in minutes. It is built into the terminal and is called PeriodConverter
What if I create an online chart of a non-standard TF with the ability to attach the required indicators? The base in the form of it is already ready.

Can't help with that))

Good afternoon!

Please look at my indicator. Help if you can.

All at the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/224805

It's just that no one is looking there. Thanks anyway.

Индикатор опционных уровней
Индикатор опционных уровней
  • www.mql5.com
В последнее время у меня возникла идея создания индикатора опционных уровней, основанного на системе Ильдара Нургалиева...

wisor2006:

Please take a look at my indicator. Help me if you can.

It's just that no one is looking there.

Everyone is looking, it's just there is a lot of text and it's not clear what is ultimately required to help.
I don't understand if I need to correct something in the indicator or make a new one.
This branch is used if something needs to be corrected or added, and if a new product needs to be created, then it should be sent to freelancers

I suggest you shorten the text description to the right action (what is required) and then answers and helpers will appear.

Hello! Please help me correct the indicator supportresistance, the fact that the indicator has the time frame for which will build zone, in the standard settings, if it is 0, it will draw all time-frames zones, or you can put only one time-frame (from 1min to meat).Very please make that was possible in the parameters of the time frame, you could specify three different time-frames (eg a week, a day and 4 hour), and when you open the terminal indicator (eg I open a currency pair at 5 min time-frame, and indicated those zones that we have put in an indicator timeframe.If you can, then adjust the zone, that is, after the application of the indicator zones are displayed, but after a certain amount of time, zones stand in place (that is, they do not move to the right behind the price) can you correct the zone to move automatically, say, 5 candles forward along with the price?

FXwin:

Everyone who is not strong in code has probably faced the problem of missing one or two functions to get a grail in their trading system))
Let's fix it, let's fix it, let's fix it!

Hello , is it possible to make a notification to your phone or email about the formation of a pin bar ?

Naison:
is it possible to get a notification on your phone or email about the formation of a pin bar ?

Yes it is possible, let's have an indicator

FXwin:

Yes maybe, let's have an indicator

Can we call each other ?)

Naison:
Can we call each other?)

Do you have something global that needs to be dealt with over the phone?

FXwin:

Do you have something global that needs to be solved over the phone?

Yes ))
Reason: