Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 35

Vladimir Gulakov #:

Question the price of an idea.... mine.

Ideas don't have a price. It's a question of the price of getting quality data, and if the market situation accounting data is correct and correlates correctly with what is being accounted for, and the model is correct and accounts for most market conditions... Then yes, it will all work out!!!

They have been collecting intelligence and feeding it to AI for a long time now))) But it's not cheap).

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Anything is possible, it's just a question of price)))

Vladimir Gulakov #:
I believe that 90% of the time it is possible to create an Expert Advisor on full automatic. That is, you may turn it on and forget it. If the codes have the function of automatic change of the order entry algorithm settings due to changes in the market situation, it is possible to create an eternal engine.

If an EA could adequately detect "changing of the situation" and a "change of the trend" in time, then it would be of no value and would work without turning off :-)

But in the meantime, any EA will work as long as there is enough money on the account. (axiom)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

If an EA could adequately detect "situational changes" and timely detect "trend change", then it would be of no value and would work non-stop :-)

But in the meantime, any EA will work as long as there is enough money on the account. (axiom)

You have to understand why.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

If an EA could adequately detect "situational changes" and timely detect "trend reversal", it would be of no value and would work non-stop :-)

Why do you say trend reversal? A simple example. We trade on a Sell or Buy if the price is higher or lower than the High or Low of a daily candle respectively. We take the size of a daily candle, say, for 4 months. The Expert Advisor calculates the size of each candle based on the largest candle of the 4 months. You should automatically adjust your trade to this value. If it is possible, you have the basis of perpetual motion.

For reference, this is just an example, it is hardly possible to create a system on a single candle.

Vladimir Gulakov #:

Why does it have to be a trend change? A simple example. We trade on the sell and buy if the price is higher or lower than the high and low of the daily candlestick, respectively. We take the size of a daily candlestick, say, for 4 months. The Expert Advisor calculates the size of each candle based on the largest candle of the 4 months. You should automatically adjust your trade to this value. If it is possible, you have the basis of perpetual motion.

For reference, this is just an example, it is hardly possible to create a system on a single candle.

Despite the fact that the size of a daily candle and the points of extremums are roughly (but fairly accurately) known in advance to about a third of the forum, something we do not have here a club of billionaires unfortunately :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

And despite the fact that the size of the daily candle and the points of extremums are roughly (but quite accurately) known in advance to every third person on the forum, unfortunately we do not have a club of billionaires here :-)

I used to have a system based on rebound from extremums of candlesticks. Only one should not take one candle for analysis, but two or more. I had real accounts at that time. The system worked fine in manual mode. I mean the theme is generally working. In manual mode the system settings were changed from time to time. It won't work for all pairs, but it will definitely work for some.

Vladimir Gulakov #:

I used to have a system for rebounding from a candle's extremum. Only you don't have to take one candle for analysis, but two or more. I had real accounts back then. The system worked fine in manual mode. I mean the theme is generally working. In manual mode the system settings were changed from time to time. It won't work for all pairs, but it will definitely work for some.

Strongly exaggerating - what is the difference between a trading system and "found (!!) a pattern".

For example : What is found in a strong average gives for example a statistical advantage as 60%, which in itself is a lot. That is the idea that out of 10, 6 are in the bullseye. 4 in the milk.

Those 4 in the milk in perspective easily give 80%-90%, even 100% past in a limited window of time-try-transactions. It's just arithmetic, a property of numbers and the market. This is a fluctuation that not every deposit can withstand. And yet the pattern is unbroken. The historical average will remain at 60%.

And the trading system is designed to reduce the peak and average return (sic!), to allow a reasonable deposit to survive at critical moments. By any means. By locks, averaging, fixing losses, reducing expenses (and the spread + - pips, becomes very important).

Reducing peak and average returns is inevitable. And quite easily makes a solid loss out of a "solid pattern".

That is, there are many patterns. Very many. There are few ways to exploit them.

The future price in the market cannot be predicted

Advertising is banned.

And brazen advertising, which is not inserted immediately but later, by editing the post.

No one has and will ever create a successful algorithmic TS
Reason: