VPS server. Questions. - page 5

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes, it's Expert magazine.

Well, no it isn't. In that case, study the reference yourself(Platform Journal).

Vladimir, maybe I don't understand something?

(I have looked at this section and the only thing I understand is that there is an error, cannot find the indicator. Earlier too, everything was fine, but what happened now is a mystery((

1.1 When I click "send" I don't get a "create email" window. I have nothing happening when I click on this button!!!

SendSend- Send the current log file by internal mail to the administrator. When you execute this command, the email creation window will appear, which will already have this file attached.

1.2 If I paste the log into a "forum post" - will it become available to absolutely everyone? (I would not like this) And how to "insert it into a forum post" there are no instructions in the article.

2.0 How do I give the developer access to the remote server I rented"need login details (server address, username and password)"? where to find them or can you still help solve this problem?

Good afternoon. About UPU How to see the virtual terminal window - I have an EA displaying text and pictures on the monitor, how do I see them?

Aliosha:
Good afternoon. About VPS How to see the virtual terminal window - I have an EA displaying text and pictures on the monitor, how do I see them?
Vps leased from MetaTrader has no graphical interface, as it is designed for automatic trading by EAs.

how to log in to your terminal on the VPN

Ale4s5ya:
how to log in to your terminal on a vps

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

VPS server. Questions.

Vladimir Karputov, 2019.05.01 06:27

Vps rented from MetaTrader has no graphical interface, as it is designed for automatic trading by Expert Advisors.

Also read help (there is description and video in the help)

Выделение сервера - Виртуальный хостинг для круглосуточной работы - MetaTrader 5
Выделение сервера - Виртуальный хостинг для круглосуточной работы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Чтобы получить в пользование виртуальную платформу, подключитесь нужным торговым счетом и выполните в контекстном меню окна "Навигатор" команду " Выделить виртуальный сервер". Подробное описание аренды виртуального хостинга прямо из торговой платформы. Все просто: выберите ближайший сервер и тарифный план, чтобы ваши роботы и сигналы...

how to log in to yourterminal on the vpc to see the robot

Ale4s5ya:
how to login to yourvps terminal to see the robot
You do not, if you have a graphical interface in mind.
Synchronize the vps (read the help on the links above) and that's it: the Expert Advisor (or Expert Advisors) will work independently.
You can see the results of the EA running on MQL5 vps in any terminal, where you login to your trading account.

Good afternoon, a couple of questions:

1. After making withdrawal/replenishment operations from a trading account with a broker, no additional action is required to synchronize this account with the MQ VPS?

2. If on the account connected to the MQ VPS I want to manually open / close a transaction, it will be synchronized with the VPS?

Thank you!

1. Everything is synchronised
2. Yes, but be careful that triggered robots do not start managing manually opened positions. Similarly with signal subscriptions - you can change balances and free margin with new positions, which can lead to volume imbalance or margin call

Any free UPU options ?
Reason: