Need Help

Hi,

Do trades still get copied on subscriber a/c if I am logged into the mt4 terminal from a laptop different from the one that I used to pay for the signal? Thanks

Coping trades from signals is connected with your MT4 , doesn't matter which machine your using , 

You can turn on your MT4 from multiple OS , copying trades will not hurt.

If you turned on your MT4 from other Laptop or PC  make sure your logged in  for logging click TOOLS>OPTIONS>Community 

Waseem Raza:

Coping trades from signals is connected with your MT4 , doesn't matter which machine your using , 

You can turn on your MT4 from multiple OS , copying trades will not hurt.

If you turned on your MT4 from other Laptop or PC  make sure your logged in  for logging click TOOLS>OPTIONS>Community 

Hi Waseem, Thanks for the reply! I have one more doubt. If I initiate my own trades in the subscriber account, will the signal trades still get copied from the signal account or will it be affected/stopped ? Many thanks for the help.

First of all import to know how much risk you allowed while you connected your account for signals copying because if you opening your own trades and if equity down maybe it can hurt incoming trades from signal. 

Your incoming trades will not hurt if you have sufficient  equity

Yes, that's why I have taken the signals for the demo account, but do the signal trades stop if I take my own trades ? Thanks

you also read  section  IV (11)

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Manual intervention in trading on account subscribed to a signal, prevents correct copying of Provider's signals and complicates the analysis of signal copying results.

• Subscription to a signal means that you completely rely on Provider's trading strategy. Positions and pending orders created by you or any other signal are not part of the current Provider's trading strategy.
  • The volume of copied trade operations is calculated based on the value of account balance. Subscriber's positions opened manually or by any other signal increase the deposit load and may also prevent signal copying due to insufficient free margin or lead to Margin Call.
  • In MetaTrader 5 you can have only one common position for one symbol at the same time. If Subscriber's account and Provider's account have open positions for the same symbols, signal copying can lead to reverse of the final position or to a significant change in its volume.

Waseem Raza:
Manual intervention in trading on account subscribed to a signal, prevents correct copying of Provider's signals and complicates the analysis of signal copying results.

• Subscription to a signal means that you completely rely on Provider's trading strategy. Positions and pending orders created by you or any other signal are not part of the current Provider's trading strategy.
  • The volume of copied trade operations is calculated based on the value of account balance. Subscriber's positions opened manually or by any other signal increase the deposit load and may also prevent signal copying due to insufficient free margin or lead to Margin Call.
  • In MetaTrader 5 you can have only one common position for one symbol at the same time. If Subscriber's account and Provider's account have open positions for the same symbols, signal copying can lead to reverse of the final position or to a significant change in its volume.
Got it. Thanks a ton, Waseem! Much appreciated.
Reason: