For 24/5 EAs, Full VPS or MQL5 VPS? What do you prefer?

If price was not an issue and ping wise both are the same for any broker.. what would you prefer?

A full Windows VPS or the MQL5 VPS and why?

I'm currently using Windows VPS but I'm thinking of moving to an MQL5 VPS since my purchased EAs' activations won't suffer.

promotion of the external sources (VPS'es etc) is prohibited sorry.

-----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.05 06:02

MQL5 VPS

(64-bit Metatrader only to use Virtual Hosting) 

Activations (Market with MQL5 VPS):

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting 

Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2014.11.07 14:46

Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS

Renting a virtual server right from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals is the optimal way to ensure uninterrupted work of your trading robots and Signal subscriptions. Essentially, it is an analogue of a VPS though it is better and more suitable for addressing needs and challenges that a trader comes across. The server can be rented straight from your MetaTrader. It takes only a couple mouse clicks for Experts Advisors, indicators, scripts together with Signal subscriptions and settings to be transferred to the virtual server. The Virtual Hosting Cloud network was developed specially for MetaTrader and has all the advantages of a native solution.

Certainly, there are alternatives to virtual hosting but a closer look reveals that they do not compete. The first thing that comes to mind is using a home computer as a budget option. It could work, however a stable internet connection and uninterrupted power supply are not guaranteed. A VPS can be rented from a suitable provider found on the internet. That could be feasible but it implies a manual search for a server having minimum latency with the required Forex-broker's. Such a puzzle does not suit everyone.

MQL5.com VPS hosting

Slava, 2016.06.28 16:36

You can run multiple EAs on one virtual hosting server right now. Without additional pay.

Why do You want pay more money? There are no plans to multiply payments for virtual hosting

Mt5 VPS

Slava, 2016.06.28 16:25

It must be 64-bit client terminal to use virtual hosting

2016.06.28 17:25:02.177 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1347 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Carlos Emmanuel Carlos:

If price was not an issue and ping wise both are the same for any broker.. what would you prefer?

A full Windows VPS or the MQL5 VPS and why?

I'm currently using Windows VPS but I'm thinking of moving to an MQL5 VPS since my purchased EAs' activations won't suffer.

mql vps the best

Reason: