SYGNAL

HOW I HAVE bought SIGNAL TO I open YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH THESE ARE ONLY MACHINE

As far as I know - there is the following suggestion:

Why there should be no open positions and pending orders on my account in order to subscribe to a signal?

Open positions and pending orders do not allow Subscriber's account to correctly copy Provider's signals.

• Subscription to a signal means that you completely rely on Provider's trading strategy. Positions and pending orders created by you or any other signal are not part of the current Provider's trading strategy.
  • The volume of copied trade operations is calculated based on the value of account balance. Subscriber's positions opened manually or by any other signal increase the deposit load and may also prevent signal copying due to insufficient free margin or lead to Margin Call.
  • In MetaTrader 5 you can have only one common position for one symbol at the same time. If Subscriber's account and Provider's account have open positions for the same symbols, signal copying can lead to reverse of the final position or to a significant change in its volume.
Reason: