From theory to practice - page 482

khorosh:

These are the words of someone who is more realistic about the complexity of the task of making a profit in the market.

And the words "...But, man, when you're crawling around for a year around 0, you get nervous " may belong only to a beginner or a person who is too shy and used to easy victories, who has not yet understood how complicated the mechanism of Forex is. He thought that if he was a physicist he could quickly learn to speak to forex on the "first name", but forex had already taught him and would teach him many more lessons. There are many economists, mathematicians and physicists who have "lost their horns" in forex and abandoned it. There are cases from the history when some hedge funds with the whole scientific groups working for them went bust in some years. So when you come to Forex trading your Napoleonic ideas like "I came, I saw, I conquered" should be forgot and prepared for many years of hard work or give up. And it is not manly to be nervous about zero profit. Zero is a good thing to start with.)

There. You can see life experience from afar. And let's cherish the hatchet men, too. They may also sprout the sprouts of future ... I'm afraid to say who.

Alexander! And in your system, when is the signal known by how many points there will be a return?

khorosh:

These are the words of someone who is more realistic about the complexity of the task of making a profit in the market.

And the words "...But, man, when you're crawling around for a year around 0, you get nervous " may belong only to a beginner or a person who is too shy and used to easy victories, who has not yet understood how complicated the mechanism of forex is. He thought that if he was a physicist he could quickly learn to speak to forex on the "first name", but forex had already taught him and would teach him many more lessons. There are many economists, mathematicians and physicists who have "lost their horns" in forex and abandoned it. There are cases from the history when some hedge funds with the whole scientific groups working for them went bust in some years. So when you come to Forex, you have to forget your Napoleonic ideas like "I came, I saw, I conquered" and either get ready for many years of hard work or give it up. And it is not manly to be nervous about zero profit. Zero is a good start).

The problem is that modern physics is used to fitting nature to theory. And approaches accordingly. But here it does not work, because the main criterion cannot be adjusted, namely the size of P/L.

Here's an example on EURUSD 27.08.2018 03:02 GMT+3 sell signal.

Dmitriy Skub:

The problem is that modern physics is used to fitting nature to theory. And approaches accordingly. And here it does not work, because the main criterion cannot be fitted, namely the size of P/L.

I strongly disagree.

I love physics, but not to the core like some people...

a lot has been achieved at the expense of physicists, for which they are to be commended

but when you analyze the achievements, it's very hard to name something on the subject of finance

so.....

This is what nature does on a planetary scale.

Today brought together on a forum of personalities who, not dare I say it, overlap at the same time on the forum.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Alexander take a look at the file, I have collected data from last week there, tell me if there is anything interesting there.

Looked at the ACF for the increments (I remind you that this is the sum of the products of the increments in the sliding window - more precisely in the branch at Automat) in window =1440.

It seems to me that you are underestimating its strength in vain.

And your trades are essentially a copy of mine :)))

This is what the sum of the increments in the observation window looks like.

And the values are almost always (sometimes slightly out of range) within the interval I want. But it is worth noting that this does not give anything.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I strongly disagree.

I love physics, but not to the core like some people...

a lot has been achieved at the expense of physicists, for which they are to be commended

but when you analyze the achievements, it's very hard to name something on the subject of finance

so.....

So finance is the hardest task. You need a comprehensive approach to digest it. And who's trained for that? Only a few.

Alexander_K2:

And your trades are basically a copy of mine :)))

Well, the one with the screenshot of the deal is a completely different approach.

Reason: