Everything about RSI - page 135

Dragon:

Dear Mladen

We need to RSI the intersection of two of the relative strength index.

Consists of the time frame with the (HISTO).

Greetings to you dear 

At your example, between 10:00 and 12:00 there is a lot of intersections that are ignored. Why?

mladen:
At your example, between 10:00 and 12:00 there is a lot of intersections that are ignored. Why?

Dear Mladen

Intersections can be changed within a pointer to a different intersections.

I'm working the intersection of 8 × 4

It is possible someone else uses a different intersection.

Dragon:

Dear Mladen

Intersections can be changed within a pointer to a different intersections.

I'm working the intersection of 8 × 4

It is possible someone else uses a different intersection.

Why don't you use the indicator that has all those settings?

mladen:
Why don't you use the indicator that has all those settings?
Dear possible help me to find the cursor

Dragon:
Dear possible help me to find the cursor

Sorry, but I have no idea what are you asking for

Please let us know :

• assuming that "8x4" means rsi(8) crosses with rsi(4) - even though in your example that would be a 13x8 - why are the crosses I have asked about ignored?

mladen:

Sorry, but I have no idea what are you asking for

Please let us know :

• assuming that "8x4" means rsi(8) crosses with rsi(4) - even though in your example that would be a 13x8 - why are the crosses I have asked about ignored?

Use the intersection of RSI 8 × 4 with Bollinger Bands 14 with some models candlestick 

But my request to the intersection index is to follow the signs for the rest of the time frame

Dragon:

Use the intersection of RSI 8 × 4 with Bollinger Bands 14 with some models candlestick 

But my request to the intersection index is to follow the signs for the rest of the time frame

Please set the signals to have unique rules and not to have signals on some places and on other places ignored for no reason at all (if you recheck your example, you shall see places when there should be a signal according to your rules, and they are not there). That way is highly arbitrary, of no use and can not be coded

Maybe the best is that you try to trade those same rules that you have drawn on that picture and then you forward test, refine and can clarify the rules that you are about to use in trading

mladen:

Please set the signals to have unique rules and not to have signals on some places and on other places ignored for no reason at all (if you recheck your example, you shall see places when there should be a signal according to your rules, and they are not there). That way is highly arbitrary, of no use and can not be coded

Maybe the best is that you try to trade those same rules that you have drawn on that picture and then you forward test, refine and can clarify the rules that you are about to use in trading

thank you my dear

Places that have been ignored in the image appears in another window every incident.

We found indicators that you need it to indicate a time frame.

Greetings to you 

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to modify your SIDUS indicator which is based on RSI, instead of MACD signal / zero cross. Please share.

Thanks in advance. 

mladen:
Sidus is not my indicator :) 

Well. Can you modify? 

Reason: