From theory to practice - page 1404

apr73:

I don't know what a zigzag is.

OK.

EgorKim:

Yeah. This is nonsense)

Eugene told you right, change the scale of the picture.)

You may never see a rollback in your life.

There's gonna be a rollback, anyway.

But it won't be seen by someone who runs out of money and someone who says he has plenty of it.

but that's not what this is about at all.

apr73:

We should not bet on NATO, where they are losing more, but on something that has not been there for a long time - it is skewed.

I.e. a pullback is inevitable.

I agree, NATO is about to end, we should bet on the CSTO.)

khorosh:

I agree NATO is about to end, bet on the CSTO.)))

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's going to be a backlash, no matter what.

But he will not be seen by the one who runs out of money and the one who says he has a lot of it.

but that's not what this is about at all.

He's a local fool. We've got a lot of averaging to do and a lot of losing.

Yeah, yeah, we're close to 90% down, but we're close. And what if the next depot to make a bigger, then just cooked.

P/S loser, calm down. Take some valerian.

Evgeny Belyaev:

There he is, the local fool. In short, there's a lot of averaging to do and a lot of losing.

Yes, yes, we're close to 90% of our losses, but we're close. And what if the next depo to make a bigger, then just cooked.

P/S loser, calm down. Take some valerian.

That nonsense you're talking about, even in kindergarten they don't tell it anymore, because the kids are laughing.

;))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

What you're writing about, they don't even tell you in kindergarten anymore, because the kids are laughing.

;))))

You're silly. ))

You need more smiley faces for the non-smiley. )))))))))))))))))

Evgeny Belyaev:

Fool. ))

More smiley faces for the non-communicative. )))))))))))))))))

smiley faces ))))

You poor bastard, don't cry.

If for every quarrel, every empty word, we were one step closer to the Grail, we would not be looking for the Grail, but the Grail would be looking for us))))

In general, I was just wondering why so many people complain about the grid, martins, averaging. Well, it does not always work. So what the hell 150% for 24 hours can even make at the right rate. They have the same effect as a blow to the jaw, even if you're a Van Dam one way or another you'll lie down))) so the grid works)) well, and whether you lose or not, as the card will fall) but the chances of not to plummet is much higher.
I mean you should at least discuss martins, it's something that really works at the moment and will always work until the probability distribution changes, not your reversals, flips and undershoots)).
Reason: