hello all - page 4

Svinozavr: Just filming myself on a webcam.

There you are, Gulchatai. Glad you dared to show your true face too :)

Is there a camera in your house?

The point is to find an exit system, not a calculated one!!! but a psychological one, something like that...

I.e. we are looking for ways out of the market, not in, open all at once on a pending one, and work :)

Mathemat:

There you are, Gulchatai. Glad you dared to show your true face too :)

Is there a camera in your house?

You can't get enough of the web?
OK - order a permit! ))))))))))

No. I think I'll go back to my avatar. My real face doesn't make any sense. It doesn't capture the essence. I'm not photogenic!

Svinozavr:
No. I think I'll go back to my avatar. You can't tell anything from my real face. It doesn't tell the whole story. I'm not photogenic!

Quite the opposite :))) That's how I imagined you :))

He who seeks will always find...

.............................. Drunk, fell asleep, what was that?

Peter, you can see for yourself, the face is blurred and too light. I'm not good with resolutions, just make the face clear.

P.S. I'll forgive you two infringements, you know what authority you have here...

Europa:

The point is to find an exit system, not a calculated one!!! but a psychological one, something like that...

I.e. we are looking for ways out of the market, not in, open all at once on a pending one, and work :)

Mmm... No. That's without me.
Here's an idea to check out... )))))))))))

What's the idea?

Mathemat:

Peter, you can see for yourself, the face is blurred and too light. I'm not good at resolutions, just make the face clear.

P.S. I'll forgive you two infringements, you know what authority you have here...

I'm gonna take a picture... // !!!))))))))))))))))))))

Europa:

I notice time and again, that as soon as I get a new idea about searching for the Grail, people start topic-driven discussion of it on the second day of the forum :)

I have tried to offer to reflect on the price and why it goes to the TF and not otherwise, but so far discussion has not turned out, everyone is busy doing their job.

If you are trying to look in this direction - answer 2 questions: where the price comes from in the terminal and what should be done to make the price move 10 points within 2-5 seconds

Reason: