From theory to practice - page 400

Renat Akhtyamov:

Found on the internet:

FPS_PriceReversalBand

;)

Why not here in the forum? Why go that far? Volchansky showed such a graph, I've seen it a couple of times too. I have also seen it on someone else's site about two months ago.

This is the forum for trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing.

The Best Entry Solution for Scalpers

Yuriy Asaulenko, 2018.06.08 21:54

Alexey was showing his system here. And here is mine:

Imho, not much different. Except for the settings. Imho, with this system it's almost impossible to make an entry mistake. Just kidding)).

But it is not scalping.

р.

Probably half of the forum is already working with similar channels)).

Volchanski's picture also with a glimpse of the future, can't you see)

bas:
Volchansky's picture is also with a peek into the future, can't you see)

I don't see it. MAs and MAs - long and short - there's nothing to see there. He's really working with it. People have to trust).

The fast filter starts to fall before the price falls. It doesn't follow the price, it precedes it) you can't get that kind of beauty in real time.

bas:
The fast filter will start falling before the price. It does not follow the price, but precedes it.

It has some filters of its own. Compared to the standard MA, it's not a problem to reduce the delay by half. Volchansky does have some delay though. You can see it in places. The MA is short, I think, 10-12, if the standard one is used.

PS Although, yes, some incomprehensible behaviour does occur there. However, according to the strategy description it should not affect the result.

TheXpert:

The forex is more efficient, so on the contrary - if the stock exchange is good...

I meant that forex quotes are partly generated by brokerage companies (in what proportion, it depends...) and clearly have nothing to do with pricing.

So throwing out part of the ticks may not affect anything. But, not to the extent that A2 does)

All of course IMHO.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Found it on the internet:

FPS_PriceReversalBand

;)

on the same internet find feedback - it's fiercely overdrawn.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
on the internet, for example - it's a vicious redraw.
It's obvious - you can't get such a picture otherwise)). Even the Kalman filter does not give this far, and this is the best possible filtering.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Why not here on the forum? Volchansky showed such a graph, I've seen it a couple of times too. I've seen it on someone else, about two months ago.

р.

Probably half of the forum already works with such channels).

It looks nice.

I put the trades on this chart

No profit overall....

The loss is bigger because the signal is too late

Here's another channel toy. Didn't get into it.

Files:
TMA_V2.mq4  4 kb
Reason: