From theory to practice - page 784

Maxim Kuznetsov:
The oil spill was accidental, but was already a fait accompli at the time of the historical dialogue.

The dialogue was a little earlier)

Алексей Тарабанов:

The dialogue was a little earlier)

Annushka has already spilled the oil

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Annushka has already spilled the oil

I guess so. But, otherwise, there wouldn't have been any dialogue...

Alexander_K2:

Ahem... So those indicators I've seen on your left hand side of the charts are just evidence that the market is random and that's it?

So what do you do when the strongest ejections into the tails appear? After all, these are just non-random movements. These are precisely the plots "with memory". At this point in time, both the correlation coefficient and the kurtosis are enormous.

The trouble is that working with large samples these extremes are practically invisible, statistically "erased". They can only be seen on small timeframes and I have not managed to calculate on which one. Each time it is different.

I told you it was useless to catch them:

a) trading in either direction

b) trade on the rebound and on the trend at the same time

c) sensitivity to spikes and closing at the spike peak.

Otherwise, you'll just keep trying, I guarantee it.

There's a guarantor now, so that's fine.

Алексей Тарабанов:
So the guarantor showed up, and that's fine.

I wrote almost a hundred pages ago that after another two pages (I wrote it on page 686) no one will get anywhere here.

And that's exactly what's happening here. Isn't it so?)

Martin Cheguevara:

I told you, catching them is useless. you have to set up the order system in advance so that it responds to

a) trade in either direction

b) trade on the rebound and the trend at the same time

c) sensitivity to spikes and closing at the spike peak.

Otherwise you'll just keep trying, I guarantee it.

I see. So you're trading along the trend - i.e. along these 2% non-random moves... So what's ruining me is a joy for you? However! I am laughing :)))

Alexander_K2:

I see. So you trade on the trend - i.e. these 2% non-random moves... So you're happy with what's killing me? However! I'm laughing :)))

No I, i.e. the robot trades on the trend and on the bounce at the same time.

I even out the risks or vice versa by increasing the distance to the opening of orders.

As for the trading robot, I take into account all of its profitability.

As a rule, you should not lose your money and profits, otherwise how else can you make profits without losing them?

Alexander_K2:

I see. So you trade on the trend - i.e. these 2% non-random moves... So you're happy with what's killing me? However! I am laughing :)))

No, I'm trading against the trend, or rather, against it. At that paltry 2%. I'm the bad guy, not him.

philosophical digression:

where is the place of chance in forex? or more generally, what do you mean by "chance"?

The very concepts of "randomness" and "price includes everything" are slightly contradictory. If the price does not include all the information, then it is impossible to predict its movement by itself. And if there is enough information in it, what are the probabilities - it must be patterns

Reason: