Adviser to the whole world - page 56

sllawa3:
It does not give anything... and a profitable system is hardly possible because of the impossibility of 100% locking of a pair of positions on different instruments... (... so that with any runs of this pair and with constant (abstract) interval between charts the balance remains unchanged...

Slava gives it to me. He does! He's a very good illustrator of what's going on in the market. And I'll close not three (corrected) but two holes in my grail. There's one tiny one left.

Well, why don't you write me? Your pictures are beautiful. Don't you want to write such a thing so that it works properly?

new-rena:

Slava gives it to me. He does! He's a very good illustrator of what's going on in the market
is a tentative one...

sllawa3:
current is indicative...

Here the indicative current is the most important thing that will happen.

new-rena:

Here the benchmark will be the most important thing.

you may as well use any indicator ... on different instruments simply ... and compare between each other ... and it will be much more accurate for an expert ...

sllawa3:
it does not do anything... and a profitable system is hardly possible because of the impossibility of 100% locking of a pair of positions on different instruments... (for any runs of this pair and with constant (abstract) interval between charts, the balance remains unchanged...)

That's where you're wrong... go learn the basics...

for example - sell GbpJpy, buy GbpChf and buy СhfJpy - we get the Complete lock... - no matter where the pairs go - the result is the same... unchangeable....

---

second - show these 2 specific trades... from the history highlight just show them here....

sllawa3:

you might as well use any turkey ... on different instruments simply ... and compare each other ... and it will be much more accurate for an expert ...

NO! Only this one. No other one will do for this strategy. It has to be made to have a grail, that's all! You don't even have to finish it. It does its job clearly. The main thing is that it gives you an idea of the market.

Aleksander:

That's where you're wrong... go learn the basics...

If for example - sell GbpJpy, buy GbpChf and buy CfJpy - you get a Total Lock... - no matter where the pairs go - the result is the same... unchangeable....

---

second - Show these 2 specific trades... from the history highlight just show them here....

This is the theme of the multicurrency. I will come to it for sure. I'm going to close the last hole in the grail and then I'm off. But I need to build up my capital, too. Definitely. So far, I'm only buying EURUSD - virtually. But I'll see action soon. By the way, what is missing in your Expert Advisor?

hmmm... tell me :)

Aleksander:
hmmm... tell me :)

Write to me, maybe we can make a deal. rogozinrenat@mail.ru

No way... you write here... I have no secrets from forum members...
Reason: