From theory to practice - page 750

Novaja:

I think history is repeating itself, and you are aware of that, fractality would be absent, but it is there.

Fractality, it's present even in SB. It's like the apparent reflection of the apparent moon. Illusions, in short.

Martin Cheguevara:
I remember when I needed to build in a robot emission registration, so I just cut in envelopes without any modifications and voila (tried to cut in quartiles - same faces but in profile and more complicated):) It works very well and greatly affects trade security because outliers in opposite direction to open positions is not good :)
It makes no difference whether the distribution works or not and that's what counts)

Chehegewara, you certainly figured out one of the good strategies, well done. //See the picture ;)

And I know her.

Do not stop now, because the logic of this strategy is spoiled by unexpected gaps....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Chehegewara, you certainly figured out one of the good strategies, well done. //I saw the picture.)

And I know her.

Don't stop now, because the logic of this strategy is spoiled by unexpected gaps....

It's not a strategy, it's just one of the factors in the system's closure. the strategy itself is of course based on the order system.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Fractality, it is present even in SB. It's like the apparent reflection of the apparent moon. Illusions, in short.

Fractality is exactly what is present in SB. History, what we mean by that word, if there is structure and repeatability of that structure, that is fractality.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Chegevara, you certainly figured out one of the good strategies, well done. //See the picture ;)

And I know her.

Don't stop now, because the logic of this strategy is spoiled by unexpected GEPs....

GEPs are good for you, aren't they Chehevarara?)

Novaja:

Gaps are only for the good, right Chegevara?))

On a demo - maybe, but on the real account a GEP kicks out the order in the counter-trend from the TS and moves without a turn in the wrong direction, ie further in the direction of the GEP ;)

So you model and model here, but on the real account a totally different story will be told.)

It was not out of the goodness of his life that Shura decided to do this miserable business.

Novaja:

Fractality is exactly what is present in SB. History, what we mean by that word, if there is structure and repeatability of that structure, that is fractality.

The formation of fractals is random. You can find patterns in any row in history, but the formation of those patterns is randomness.

Look at the clouds - we can often see the outlines of people, animals and many other things, but all those formations are random.

To play the market, in BP one must find not beautiful pictures, but really statistically significant factors. There are few of them, and they are not pretty pictures, fractals and apparent patterns.

Novaja:

GEPs are only good for you, aren't they Chegevar?))

well... i wouldn't say that)) depending on where you opened up before))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The formation of fractals is random. You can find patterns in any row in history, but the formation of those patterns is random.

Look at clouds - you can often see the outlines of people, animals and more, but all these formations are random.

To play the market, in BP one must find not beautiful pictures, but really statistically significant factors. There are few of them, and they are not pretty pictures, fractals and apparent patterns.

History series are littered with timeframes, that's the added difficulty. The formation of patterns is random, but the properties have fractality. Clouds are crystalline structures of ice, comparing similarity with the outlines of people, animals and many other things makes no sense as it carries different information about the constituent object as well as its properties. If you take a tree, it would be difficult to find absolutely identical leaves, but we are talking about the properties of self-similarity in this case. A different angle of view.

PS. If the notion of fractality, repetition was as you suggest, we can imagine a world where identical people, identical animals, plants, insects live, everything is the same and identical, it is boring to live in such a world, it is unnatural to nature.

Novaja:

History rows are littered with timeframes, this is an added difficulty.

I'm not quoting everything else, as these are generalities.

Do you think it is possible to see something different with other timeframes? It is not possible.

Take a 1m TF and you're in no danger of anything. Smaller, say, ticks, there is no sense to consider - the necessary information is already absent there, and you will have to work with them to get what you already have in BP 1m.

And in general, playing with SB makes no sense. Market BP has its own properties, and by playing with SBs, you will eventually learn nothing. Or learn only about SB, but if that is what you are interested in, then that is another matter. I have nothing to say here.

Reason: