From theory to practice - page 749

Novaja:

or how.

New, simple question:

Does the TS trade at a profit or a loss on the real?

I just don't know how else to ask.

Or does it trade on the demo?

Or only virtually?

Novaja:

or how.

It's more interesting in Excel. At least you can check it out.

Novaja:

It is good to look to the past for answers for the future.

Maybe... who knows) maybe there is no past:) so there is no future but only the present)

Renat Akhtyamov:

New, a simple question:

Does the TS trade at a profit or a loss on the real?

I just don't know how else to ask.

Or does it trade on the demo?

Or just virtually?

Why are you interested in my system? Or just curious, or am I crossing your path? I think I already answered in the previous post, I'm not satisfied with some of the features I'm working on.

Novaja:

Why this interrogation, are you interested in my system? Or are you just curious, or have I crossed your path? I think I've already answered in a previous post, I'm not happy with some of the characteristics I'm working on.

This is not an interrogation.

There have been a bunch of threads about SB.

I haven't read them as I'm curious about the bottom line first

There is a financially profitable bottom line from the real, starting to get into it

Otherwise, it's all speculation, about nothing, as it were.

Martin Cheguevara:
I guess...who knows) maybe there is no past:) so there is no future but only the present)

I know for sure that you have to look in the past, there are solutions, look in the relevant literature.

Novaja:

I know for a fact that you have to look in the past, there are solutions, look in the relevant literature.

History does not teach anything, nor does it repeat itself.

As Klyuchevsky said - History is not a teacher, but a warden: it teaches nothing, but severely punishes for ignorance of the lessons.

Noooooo well guys....I thought we solved this 100-150 pages ago and calculated it and gave the facts:B

I remember when I really needed to build in a robot spikes registration so I just cut in envelopes without any modifications and voila (tried to cut in quartiles - same faces only in profile and more complicated):) It works very well and greatly affects trade security because outliers in opposite direction to open positions is not good :)
And it makes no difference whether the distribution or not works and that's the main thing)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

History doesn't teach you anything, nor does it repeat itself.

I think history does repeat itself, and you are aware of that, there would be no fractality, but there is.

Reason: