From theory to practice - page 592

Alexander_K:

I remember. I need to check, but I don't have time.

Then why complain. The key is missing.(((

There are other keys, but they all work about the same.

But once you open this lock, this door, the next one will be behind it.)

Alexander_K:

I remember. I need to check, but I don't have time.

That's where your concept of 'time' gets distorted.

Alexander_K:

That's what it's all about.

You need a certain, final, magic key. The trend/float parameter.

I've said it a million times and I'll probably say it again... the main thing is to realize the futures in the beginning of the year... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end... the only thing is to realize the futures in the end... the main thing is to realize the futures in the end...

SZZY: Besides MACD there are also trend indicators, I remembered a simple scalper I had, it traded channels to the MACD and even at M1 had relatively good results

somehow ;)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The key has already been given to you. There is no magic wand.

Everyone has had a magic wand for a long time. And it is, oddly enough, the Zigzag that everyone has known for a long time.

To see its magical prospects, translate it, for example, in the ExtDepth=5 mode on the M15 chart of EURUSD for 18.09 and count the number of trend lines up and down (they will be 7+7=14).

Determine their length (1874 and 2063 pips) and multiply by 0.8 The result will be 3837 * 0.8 = 3150 pips (or $3150 per day in a single lot). This is the potential profit of this day. Who would like to put such money into their account?

aleger:

Everyone has had a magic wand for a long time. And that, oddly enough, is the long-known Zigzag.

To see its magical prospects, translate it, for example, in the ExtDepth=5 mode on the M15 chart of EURUSD for 18.09 and count the number of trend lines up and down (they will be 7+7=14).

Determine their length (1874 and 2063 pips) and multiply by 0.8The result will be 3837 * 0.8 = 3150 pips (or $3150 per day in a single lot). This is the potential profit of this day. Who would like to put such a little money into their account?

If you trade 1 lot, 3150p = $31500

Igor Makanu:

I've said it a million times and I'll probably say it again... no one has come up with anything better than the MT indicators (standard... so to speak... old Slavic indicators... pagan!!!),

I'd say there's nothing worse. But a crawfish is a fish for a fish out of thin air.

In fact, indicators must be developed for a specific task. It is not impossible that some of the standard ones and their modifications can also be suitable. It all depends on the specifics.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It all depends on the specifics.

And there isn't and won't be, standard indicators do not show where the profit is, all they can do is show that the market has changed from the previous state - that's all they draw

If your TS can give signals for entry/exit, then these signals should be additionally filtered out.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I would say - there is no worse. But a crayfish is a fish without a fish.

Come on, there are people who really trade on indicators that are freely available, but how they picked up the indicators to trade in profit I do not know, but I saw their TK where if you write them an advisor he somehow trades in the plus, it is clear that not on the entire history, but people do not bother, who use new TS, and who optimize every week old advisor

Igor Makanu:

And there isn't and won't be, standard indicators do not show where the profit is, all they can show that the market has changed from the previous state - that's all they draw

If your TS can give signals for entry/exit, then these signals should be additionally filtered out.

I do not understand. And what follows from it?

Igor Makanu:
come on, there are people who really trade with indicators that are in the public domain, but I don't know how they picked up indicators to trade in profit, but I've seen their ToR, where having written their advisor it somehow trades in profit, of course not on the whole history, but people don't bother, who uses new TS, and who optimizes every week the old advisor

I'm not saying that the standard ones are not suitable at all. It all depends on the specific task.

I don't use "standard" ones at all. They are not suitable for me.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

When trading 1 lot, 3150pp = $31500

We are talking 5 decimal places and a lot size of $100,000

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't get it. What does it mean?

If you needsignal filtration, you just write that you can not understand where your TS is either in the plus or minus - so all the TS work, and they either select the time of trade or additional indicators or looking for a symbol where TS will work, and just picked up and wrote a mathematical formula and it works in all markets and around the clock and in a trend and the flat ... only the Grail can do that)))

Reason: