From theory to practice - page 587

Evgeniy Chumakov:

A special test with a spread of 100!

Thank you! Impressive!

Natalja Romancheva:
Thank you! Impressive!
Clearly the spread plays a role, but the point is that all it takes is for the price to move out of the confidence interval a couple of times, the centre of the distribution shifts, and we have a minus that overrides the pluses.

Natalja Romancheva:

Spread of 6 is better, but still not very realistic.

Does this broker have a commission?

If so, this report is nothing.

Although the growth of the deposit is beautiful.

We need to test in MT5 with real spreads.

danminin:

I need to test in MT5 with real spreads.

Apparently the EA is written for MT4 only...

Well, the spreads in MT5 are conditionally real.

There are examples when spread seems to be zero, but trades are made with a completely different spread.

Can you tell me the formula to get a good SB in Excel? I tried NORM.ROB();MO;SKO) and then I check it with NORM.RASP and it does not look good, I do not know how to achieve the same beauty of distribution

Natalja Romancheva:

There are examples where the spread seems to be zero, but transactions are made with a completely different spread.

commission?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Especially for you the test with a spread of 100!

this is "earnings on overnight spread expansions". it won't work in real life.

Let's say I trade this TS. deviations from the average. and the signal to open came to me during the day, I opened a trade.
but the signal to close it came at night. and I look, and at night the spread is widened, 100 points on the five digits. what to do in such cases? close the trade? but it will lead to a loss.

danminin:
Let's say I'm trading this trade. the deviations from the average. and the signal to open came to me during the day, I opened a trade.
I look at the spread widened at night, 100 pips on five digits. What should I do in such cases?

It should not come to the night, the deal will logically close faster.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It shouldn't get to night, the trade will logically close faster.

there are closing signals at night as well.

Reason: