From theory to practice - page 593

Igor Makanu:

I don't know where your TS is going up or down - that's how all TS work, and they choose either trading hours or additional indicators or look for a symbol where TS will work, but I wrote a mathematical formula and it works in all markets around the clock and in a trend and in a flat market ... Only the Grail can do that)))

I'm writing? I've never written such a thing, or even thought of such a thing.)).

What I wrote, I do not know whether the deal will be in profit or loss. All I know is that it's more likely to be on the plus side.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Am I writing? I have never written such a thing, or even thought such a thing.)

What I have written is that I am not aware of whether the trade will be in the plus or in the minus. All I know is that it's more likely to be on the plus side.

You are contradicting yourself.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

From Theory to Practice

Yuriy Asaulenko, 2018.09.19 18:24

Where the price will go, it is in any case unknown, no guarantees - with any strategy).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Contradict yourselves.

At what? That's right - no guarantees. Since when did probability become a guarantee?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

In what? That's right - no guarantees. Since when did probability become a guarantee?

I agree, probability is not a guarantee. But you can always see the probability of the outcome of a deal. There's not even anything to argue about.

aleger:

Everyone has had a magic wand for a long time. And that, oddly enough, is the long-known Zigzag.

To see its magical prospects, translate it, for example, in the ExtDepth=5 mode on the M15 chart of EURUSD for 18.09 and count the number of trend lines up and down (they will be 7+7=14).

Determine their length (1874 and 2063 pips) and multiply by 0.8 The result will be 3837 * 0.8 = 3150 pips (or $3150 per day in a single lot). This is the potential profit of this day. Who would like to put such money into their account?

dreams... dreams...

By the time it shows a reversal, it will be too late.

A_K threatened to do neural networks the other day.

There are other methods besides NS for classification. Take your pick:))

In my opinion, the best for all 3 examples (picture on the left) are Gaussian, RBF SVM, neural networks and naive Bayes.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A_K threatened to do neural networks the other day.

There are other methods besides NS for classification. Take your pick:))

In my opinion the best for all 3 examples (picture on the left) are - Gauss, RBF SVM, neural networks and naive Bayes.

Not the other day, but since October.

What are the pictures? Where are they from?

Alexander_K:

Not the other day, but since October.

What are the pictures? Where from?

October is just around the corner, it's just around the corner.)

The pictures are examples of classification of 2 sets: red and blue dots on the plane (pictures on the left), by different methods (caption above): .

How - firm secret.))) As Joseph Vissarionovich used to say - As for my informants, these are... very reliable sources.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

October is just around the corner, it's just around the corner)).

The pictures are examples of classifying 2 sets: red and blue dots on the plane (pictures on the left), by different methods (header above): .

How - firm secret.))) As Joseph Vissarionovich used to say - As for my informants, these are... very reliable sources.

:))) Okay.

Alexander_K:

:))) Okay.

Or you'll start piecing together your own pictures, flooding the thread. It's like distribution. And interfere in the creative process...

Reason: