From theory to practice - page 293

Novaja:
I just wanted to help with the pictures, the more so@Dr. Trader wrote to you about it, what distributions he got, no, so no, some like watermelon, and some like pig cartilage)))

Towards a parabola, that's what I'd believe.

but on the inside we're kind.

)

Novaja:

See here, it's very clear about distributions, with pictures and a table.

http://stocksharp.ru/forum/2316/k-voprosu-o-raspredeleniyah/

Well, there you go again, Novaja.

Alexander_K2:

You don't have to wait! You have to apply the mathematics of the Wiener process to it in an abrupt manner.

I've gone on without books, I haven't read anything else useful there. A lot of different visions - who knows what they're up to.

Alexander, as you said about intensity of trades, I get incremental volume, right?

and that's it, isn't it?

We restore the "memory", see who is who at the current moment and hello, there is a prediction.

right?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexander, as you said about trading intensity, I get incremental volume, right?

In your case, when working with CLOSE on minutes and above, the intensity does not need to be counted at all, because you do not have pseudo-quotes - all are real. Just look at the Wiener process diphour and that's it.

All in all, it's bad.

Alexander_K2:

In your case, when working with CLOSE on minutes and above, the intensity does not need to be counted at all, because you do not have pseudo-quotes - all are real. Just look at the Wiener process diphour and that's it.

and I've removed the distribution graph, you don't need it

The main thing is to know the volume of the order that has caused a shift to one or another side and by how many points, to know if it is a Buy or a Sell, i.e.

Renat Akhtyamov:

If you can't sleep straight, you want to predict - reduce your CLOSE increments to an Erlang flow and slip it into a neural network.

Alexander_K2:

If you can't sleep straight, you want to predict - reduce your CLOSE to an Erlang flow and slip it into a neural network.

nuhhhhhh. rethink my thoughts above.

that's it,

done.

Renat Akhtyamov:

no way. rethink my thoughts above.

it's done,

it's done.

Put the Grail right on your screen! Don't keep me in suspense.

Intensity is the number of ticks per unit of time.

Alexander_K2:

Put the Grail right on your screen! Don't keep me in suspense!

Intensity is the number of ticks per unit of time.

I'll tell you this:

lot 0.01 - movement of about 4 points of 4 digits (on euR this)

the relation when you increase the lot is not linear, of course, parabolic.

the maximal possible forecast (it is quite possible that it is floating) - for a quarter forward, from three kicks as it is
Reason: