From theory to practice - page 585

Renat Akhtyamov:

ok

waiting for a signal

at least a demo

Have you had any luck?

Here is a period of 240 minutes. No stops. By the way, we need to attach some smart risk management algorithm. There was a good idea in some thread.

In general, I agree with Alexander that the multiplier (quantile) should also be made dynamic.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Here is a period of 240 minutes. No stops. By the way, we need to add some clever risk management algorithm. There was a good idea in some thread.

So it turns out that strategy works better on higher TFs according to Alexander's algorithm? Only higher drawdown (expected), but better in terms of profitability?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The period here is 240 minutes. No stops. By the way, we need to add some clever risk management algorithm. There was a good idea in some thread.

Spread of 6 is better, but still not very realistic.

Does this broker have a commission?

If there is, then this report is nothing.

The deposit growth is beautiful though.

Natalja Romancheva:

If there is, this report is nothing.

How are you getting on?

Another trade today:

+70 pips, just like out of the bush...

Oops... Did I really burn the Grail? Oh, my God!!!

Alexander_K:

Another trade today:

+70 pips, just like out of the bush...

Oops... Did I really burn the Grail? Oh, my God!!!

I see that there is a change in the algorithm, that the trades have gone frequently.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I can see that there are changes in the algorithm, that the trades are frequent.

Yes, reduced the time window. It was sad... Now there's more risk, but at least it's alive.

Alexander_K:

Yes, reduced the time window. It was sad... There's more risk now, but at least life is moving on.

I've set the window at 240 minutes, it's really boring.