From theory to practice - page 1290

Unicornis:

firewood so firewood, let's have a fire of inquisition ;)

the idea of catching U-turns, a little different from the anguish of AKAKIA, 100% in the +, negative from some other ideas:

P.S. The purpose of this experiment is to criticise something/someone(Akakia) you have to do a similar one yourself.

Why repeat a knowingly plummeting ts

Igor Makanu:

If you have stoplosses as well, then it's a real grail!

With stops there will be a lot of small losses and b/w, more commissions (spread), but also more profit to risk/margin of entry.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why repeat a knowingly bad TS?

As part of the system and in + swap - why not?

Igor Makanu:

how do i make mt5 display quotes from the beginning of the last century? how do i "move it 100 years"? i'm not a proger. thank you.

multiplicator:
it's just that forex has added stock CFDs. and stocks are 10 times more volatile than currency pairs.
and traders, out of habit, started to trade cfd with the same leverage that they used to trade currencies.
As a result, most of them are losing.

The regulator decided to oblige brokers to write such inscriptions at the bottom of their websites.

The regulator decided to force brokers to put such signs at the bottom of their websites.

:-) Not sure what to do yet... Allegedly because of"ESMA's CFD regulatory measures, which came into effect on 1 August 2018 to protect retail investors." The leverage used to be 1:400.

Generally such wildest conditions in England - for leverage above 1:30. The post is not a discussion of brokers.

A continuation of my post. Rooted out by traders from RUSSIA.

"

To apply for a professional trading account, you must meet at least two of the following three criteria:

• You must have conducted significant large transactions, in the relevant market, an average of 10 transactions per quarter over the four preceding quarters.
  • The size of your financial instrument portfolio, including cash deposits and financial assets, must exceed €500,000. This may include, but is not limited to, savings accounts, options, share portfolios, equities and fund investments.
  • You currently work or have worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position that requires knowledge of transactions or the services envisaged."

superman:

how to "shift by 100 years"? i am not a proger. thank you.

100 years is quite difficult to shift - the time format is limited to 01.01.1970 - this is the "start" time, the computer adds the time elapsed since 1970 and you get the current ordinary time

like this

of course, it is possible to work out how to do this, but why for a hundred years? 2019 or 1919 - what difference does it make?

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) Not sure what to do yet... Allegedly because of"ESMA's regulatory measures on CFDs, which came into effect on 1 August 2018 to protect retail investors." The leverage used to be 1:400.

Generally such wildest conditions in England - for leverage above 1:30. The post is not a discussion of brokers.

A continuation of my post. Rooted out by traders from RUSSIA.

"

To apply for a professional trading account, you must meet at least two of the following three criteria:

• You must have conducted significant large transactions, in the relevant market, an average of 10 transactions per quarter over the four preceding quarters.
  • The size of your financial instrument portfolio, including cash deposits and financial assets, must exceed €500,000. This may include, but is not limited to, savings accounts, options, share portfolios, equities and fund investments.
  • You are currently working or have worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position that requires knowledge of the transactions or services envisaged."

Look at the FF rep and write to him. DCs from England were going to open in Australia(on 2018ng AU servers appeared). England has the most insurance, it makes no sense to put funds above that insurance(~100k), so we need to tactfully convey that demands/requests for 500k euros are untenable.

You don't need a professional account, except for self-love(self-love), because a negative balance is possible.

An FSFM qualification certificate, its apostille, if you suddenly worked somewhere you have no right to disclose information about transactions. The ideal, incomplete higher education, passing the certificate, the pre-diploma practice in a bank ... and the whole world at your feet. Ehhhhh, where are my shysytseny years, I would have gone to the bank to study....;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
The trend is a complicated thing, until you find it it has already ended. And whether you trade away from or towards the mean, it makes no difference.
I think that's the thing))) What everyone sees is not true, or at least it's not true in half.)
The trick is to open in a place where there is no information, because this is when all market movements occur, especially spikes or swans (geese, pigeons, sparrows as you like).
When a trend is moving, it may reverse or go further in the first situation, as it will inevitably grow and may close orders in profit, in the second constantly increases the chance of a pullback. In case of a flat with very little noise we may start a strong move, which is often preceded by a false move to the opposite side from the one the price will move to.
When there is a trend with a coefficient of variation of less than 33% the trend is likely to continue.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
The reason is that what everyone sees is not true, or at least it is half-true)).
The trick is to open in a place where there is no information, because this is when all market movements occur, especially spikes or swans (geese, pigeons, sparrows as you like).
When a trend is moving, it may reverse or go further in the first situation, as it will inevitably grow and may close orders in profit, in the second constantly increases the chance of a pullback. In case of a flat with very little noise we may start a strong move, which is often preceded by a false move to the opposite side from the one the price will move to.
When there is a trend with a coefficient of variation of less than 33% the trend is likely to continue.

The logic of breaking out stops before a strong move does not work in forex.

After an expanding formation we may see a trend or two more widening ones, or even a dash without any direction.

Макс:

The logic of beating out stops before a strong move in forex does not work.

After an expanding formation there may be a trend, a couple of other widening ones, or no direction at all.

The only question is the method of detecting what we can earn on.
In fact, there are only two strategies - pullback in case of spikes and trend following in case of a steady move on corrections.
And recognizing the character of the price movement is a thousand variants but the main one is detecting the potential of the price movement and then the direction.
If it is possible, 80% of the work is supporting of orders and, of course, setting a stop loss.

In fact, I don't understand how so many heads on this forum don't pay attention to what's right in front of their noses...
There you go...))
Reason: