From theory to practice - page 1758

Олег avtomat:

You don't understand at all what I do, so your reaction to my actions is exactly the same.

Well, if that's the way it's going to work here, I'll let myself demonstrate the results of my real account (opened on 2019.10.28).

well ok....

It's worse on the demo than on the real,

nonsense

Олег avtomat:

You don't understand at all what I am doing, so your reaction to my actions is exactly the same.

Well, if that's the way it's going to be, I'll let myself demonstrate the result of my work on a real account (opened on 2019.10.28).

Bravo, Oleg!

I sometimes look at your results and see real progress.

Physics - forever! Told you so!

Renat Akhtyamov:

well,it's okay.....

it's worse on the demo than on the real,

Nonsense

No, not nonsense.

On the real, the risk limits are respected.

On demo the targets are very high and therefore the risks are much overestimated.

Олег avtomat:

No, not nonsense.

On the real, the risk limits are respected.

On demo, very high goals are set, so the risks are much higher.

i agree

But the demo is a good way to achieve a certain goal,

grinds out a strategy

Alexander_K:

Bravo, Oleg!

I sometimes look at your results and see real progress.

Physics - forever! Told you so!

It's just that so many people here don't understand what I'm trying to achieve on a demo account, and in addition extrapolate their lack of understanding to myreal accounts.

Although I've told many times that my minimum task has been solved a long time ago. But the task-maximum is not yet. I am solving the task-maximum on the demo account. And the real one, meanwhile, is quietly ticking.

I wish you success in this difficult task!

Олег avtomat:

You don't understand at all what I do, so your reaction to my actions is exactly the same.

Well, if that's the way it's going to be here, I'll let myself demonstrate the results of my real account (opened on 2019.10.28)

The ring is designed to open 30 trades at the same time and then close 30 trades at the same time when they are at the slightest profit.

And on the balance sheet chart, it will look like 30 different trades opened at different times.

danminin:

You have to open 30 trades at the same time and then close 30 trades at the same time when you get to the slightest profit.

and on the balance sheet, it's gonna look like 30 different trades opened at different times.

You're talking nonsense as usual - that's the norm for you.

Олег avtomat:

You don't understand at all what I am doing, so your reaction to my actions is exactly the same.

Well, if that's the way it's going to be, I'll let myself demonstrate the result of my work on a real account (opened this account 2019.10.28)

I am not!) Well, finally!)) It's the attractors that work for you, or rather, I understand it. I've been following your branch since 2011.

Martin CHEguevara:

No shit!) Finally!) Oleg I'm very happy for you!) Really!) It's attractors so work for you or what? Yes, I understand it) I have long followed your branch, which goes back to 2011)

An attractor is an attracting set.

And it really works.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.

She's getting the shakes, poor thing, from your debates.

I can't get over the profits on it, I can't get over it:

;))))

Can you demonstrate it on the exchange, at least on the MICEX demo circuit?

Reason: