From theory to practice - page 1751

And yet, I'm trending on the USDCAD... That badass loonie.... It's going up and up and no decoupling indicator has helped. Ugh...

Alexander_K:
And yet, I'm on the USDCAD trend... Rascal of a loonie.... It's going up and up, and no disconnect indicator helped. Ugh...

Only a stop or a pivot order can save in such situations.

khorosh:

Only a stop or a pivot order can save in such situations.

Well...

That's a load of crap.

everyone would be so defensive.

;)

only a loss can save, right?

ahahahaha

Alexander_K:
And yet, I hit a trend in USDCAD... That loonie .... rascal. It's going up and up and not even the decoupling indicator helped. Ugh...

what the hell were you selling it for, huh?

ugh...

2019.11.20 12:36:58.334Grail EURUSD,Monthly: close #XXXXXXXXXbuy 0.01 USDCAD at 1.3229 at price 1.3296

today:

The break indicator is broken

Renat Akhtyamov:

well...

that's a load of crap.

That's how everyone would protect themselves.

;)

Only a loss can save, right?

ahahahaha

Yes, if price has gone against your order, you have no other options. Of course you can try to wait out, but you will risk more losses.

khorosh:

Yes, if price has gone against your order, there is no other option. Of course, you can try to sit it out, but there is a risk of more losses.

I'll wait it out or trade at a loss, I don't give a fuck...

There are options, and there are mountains of them.

but the coolest one is at Grail.

Search

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Let's just keep the brain mush out of it

He can't do otherwise.

Alexander_K:
And yet, I'm trending on the USDCAD... That badass loonie.... It's going up and up and no decoupling indicator has helped. Ugh...

Switch to the minutes and don't bother yourself. At least you can test it properly on the minutes.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

If you switch to Symbols and do not rack your brains - at least you will have a good chance to test it on Symbols.

Right now I have 2-3 trades a day.

On minutes you have to work in a >= day window and there will be even fewer trades... I'm bored as it is :))

Not a problem - at the end of the month I'll see, if it will be within +20-30%, then yes - there is no grail. I will open a signal.

Reason: