From theory to practice - page 876

Fedoseyev! It doesn't matter who I am. Send me your diploma, passport and current state on the PM. Let's get to work.

Alexander_K2:
Fedoseyev! Never mind who I am. Send me your diploma, passport and current state in the PM. Let's get to work.

Wait for me! I'm looking for an adventure, too! I'm on my way to the photocopy shop, so besides my diploma, passport and state, you don't have to photocopy anything else, do you? - I'll do it, just wait!!!!

Oh, that reminds me, should I give you my credit card number now or when we meet later? )))))))

SZS: remembered one familiar madam on online games, she always wrote: already running, my hair back...

Igor Makanu:

Wait for me! I'm looking for an adventure, too! I'm on my way to photocopy it, so besides my diploma, passport and state there's definitely nothing else to photocopy? maybe my Social Security number, military ID, work card, birth certificate, copy of car registration, certificate of flat registration? - I'll do it, just wait!!!!

Oh, that reminds me, should I give you my credit card number now or when we meet later? )))))))

ZS: remember one familiar madam on online games, she always wrote: already running, my hair back...

You shouldn't do that, Igor. However, as Kostya Kinchev sang, so be it. If Fedosey doesn't want to talk to me, that's his right.

And Fedosey is, after all, one of the smartest people here. on the forum. Somehow...

Forex, like the colt, is the great equaliser. Not only people with higher education have a chance of success, but also people without education with an inquisitive mind. By the way, I read somewhere long ago that one of our scientists was awarded the title of Doctor of Science based on a body of work, without having a university degree.

khorosh:
Forex, like the colt, is a great leveler. Not only people with higher education but also uneducated people with an inquisitive mind have a chance to succeed. By the way, I read somewhere long ago that one of our scientists received the title of doctor of sciences on the basis of his cumulative work, without having a diploma of higher education.

You are right, examples from history that education does not always mean success are a dime a dozen, I do not want to google, I think Bill Gates or the main Apple driver was educated after his fame, as university professors said - higher education only allows you to systematize knowledge gained

Alexander_K2:

I am a quantum physicist who has an honours degree in Numerical Modelling of Stochastic Electron Transition Dynamics.

You can trust everything I say, guys.

In quantum physics, yes. In the marketplace, no. Not even close. Not at all.

It's like saying "I'm a certified doctor (or lawyer, programmer, whatever), my words about the market can be trusted."

Alexander_K2:

In case anyone doesn't know, I'll introduce myself again.

I am a quantum physicist who graduated with honours with a degree in Numerical Modelling of Stochastic Electron Transition Dynamics.

You can trust everything I say, folks.

Why am I saying this? Simple - I'm not sure we'll meet next year.

Read this thread, have doubts, express your thoughts - but, don't forget.

Good luck and happiness to all!

Yours
Schrodinger's cat.

"Come on, everybody,

"Let's all spread our ears,

¶ better do the right thing ¶

♪ Clap your hands ♪

Send me photocopies of passports too! Otherwise, what only Aleksandr can do! Diplomas do not need to be sent)))

What, Alexei - they don't train people like me at Moscow State University anymore?! Well, that's fine. The same applies to you: passport, diploma, current state. Good luck!
Reason: