From theory to practice - page 1750

Renat Akhtyamov:

Depo is for entry only.

Then you don't have to.

Oh, come on. Intriguer, man.

Do you have the report? State? Or monitoring?

jori77:
Do you have the report? State? Or monitoring?

posted twice today

not enough?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Che was right when he said that brokers are happy to read the experts on the forum.
Do you think a brokerage representative is talking to me?

you didn't show a report or a full monitoring

jori77:
It's not like you showed a report or monitoring a full report.

that's enough.

I can't take it anymore.

For the dark forces hang out here too

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Wizard, Che is not even considered an opponent.

he has a system like i wrote in the beginning.

plus for minus equals plus.... wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, what a child's play.... ((((

I have never done such a thing.
I know it's gonna be zero. But there is never zero in the market.
In fact it is easy to make a profitable system knowing only that the probability distribution has a limit.
Yes, that limit also depends directly on the timing of the pseudo-random process)
You take M1 the spread is small, H1 the spread is bigger etc. but the algorithm of the quote movement itself will never change. It's so obvious that it's almost unrealistic to see it with the naked eye. The most important thing is, of course, the order system, even if the analysis is very good, it cannot do anything without knowing how to open orders (the risk tends to constant and the profit to infinity or as you call it, infinite growth of equity) - this is the GRAIL).
Otherwise, your losses will be 100% and guaranteed, no matter what you do with the analysis.
The most interesting thing is that I cannot understand why my system does not close orders at once, but if I close them, I will finally get a profit.

But in general I understand why, because time is a probability, the more time we have from the order opening the lesser or even higher is its closing probability, but the probability varies constantly and if we fix it then the probability is fixed and this is not a system but chance.

Renat Akhtyamov:
The most interesting thing is that I was building a distribution for 10,000 bars and you found it based only on orders and linear movement, which does not exist.
You really are a maniac)))

Martin CHEguevara:
The most interesting thing is that I built the distribution for 10000 bars and you found it based only on orders and linear movement which does not exist.
You really are a maniac)))

Time is the ultimate judge, it will judge and cure everyone).

Martin CHEguevara:
I have never done that.
I already know it's going to be zero. But there is never zero in the market.
In fact, it is easy to make a profitable system knowing only that the probability distribution has a limit.
Yes, that limit also depends directly on the timing of the pseudo-random process)
You take M1 the spread is small, H1 the spread is bigger etc. but the algorithm of the quote movement itself will never change. It's so obvious that it's almost unrealistic to see it with the naked eye. The most important thing is, of course, the order system, even if the analysis is very good, it cannot do anything without knowing how to open orders (the risk tends to constant and the profit to infinity or as you call it, infinite growth of equity) - this is the GRAIL).
Otherwise, your losses will be 100% and guaranteed, no matter what you do with the analysis.
The most interesting thing is that I cannot understand why my system does not close orders immediately, but if I close them, I will finally get a profit.

But in general I roughly understand why, because time is probability, the more time passes from the order opening the less and maybe even more probability to close it, but the probability fluctuates constantly, and if you fix it, the probability is fixed, and this is not a system, but the chance.

this is because plus turns into minus if there is more than one order

this is clearly visible on one pair

if there are many pairs, plus closed orders for one pair may turn into minus for the other (it is the reason of pair trading, etc.)

to be able to win such an algorithm is very difficult, but it is possible

i have been struggling with this for years, i have penned tons of systems

but, as they say, everything is much simpler.

Reason: