CatFx50 - page 480

Yes. Even though it would have worked out. But there's always another day and a next signal.

At the next opening there might be new signals but now it looks as if not.

Using the Catfx50 method, what do you do if the thing goes 2 or 3 pips in your favor and then just seems to pause for a long time and then move against you in the opposite direction? Do you just try to break even or take a few pip loss and wait for the next signal ? Thanks

I think there are no fix rules.

If this would really happen then i would keep the stop loss in place and wait. Unless there's a really good reason to believe the trade will lose.

Hi Morpheus, your stop loss is there for protection and also to give your trade some 'breathing space" . A certain amount of discretion is needed, ie whether you are willing to wait for your stop to be hit, or whether you want to get out earlier and wait for another 'set up'.

morning all interesting market doesnt seem like swiss and euro are in sinc neither is gbp hmmm? was a level 2 on gbp at 8775 that was a winner swiss also showing possible level 1 at end of this candle

weak signal on swiss and just under daily pivot so wheres nina today?

probably took the day off or is working. or is tired of looking at the forums. jaja

harold4x:
weak signal on swiss and just under daily pivot so wheres nina today?

Harold, swiss was over 20 pips below PP. Why would you consider this as a weak signal? Is 20 pip target not worth the risk?

daily pivot i got is 2132 price closed 2130 and i dont trade swiss just use it to confirm the euro

I use your PP indicator (+5 on the stup) and my PP is at 2150. Took that trade and made 18 pips. But that is not the point, Iwanted to know our PP are different?

Reason: