From theory to practice - page 1726

Irina Kolosova:

Isn't it?

Of course not. To be read :https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1284

Основы биржевого ценообразования на примере срочной секции Московской биржи
Основы биржевого ценообразования на примере срочной секции Московской биржи
  • www.mql5.com
В середине 2011 года торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 прошла сертификацию на российской бирже "Российские торговые системы" (РТС) ныне объединенной с Московской международной валютной биржей (ММВБ) в единую Московскую биржу. Безусловно, это знаковое событие. Оно открыло возможность многим трейдерам попробовать себя на ниве биржевой торговли, при...

Evgeny Belyaev:

No, of course not. To be read :https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1284

No. I do not know how things are shaping up on the MICEX. We trade only on the CME, everything is visible there and when the "iceberg" turns the price upside down and when your limits are rebounding. As for the MICEX, it is easy to trade there, but we do not trade, sorry, I am from Ukraine and I do not have faith in your market. I will set signals for the EU and the U.S. as an example, but you have to know the market thoroughly and look how to trade. You can put out signals from the MICEX in parallel. And one more thing, all these basics that you read, work when you read. The market is volatile)))

Irina Kolosova:

Excuse me, I am from Ukraine and I have no faith in your exchanges.

All exchanges work the same way. Whether it's sme or bitcoin onBittrex.

Evgeny Belyaev:

All exchanges work the same way. Whether it's sme or bitcoin onBittrex.

No, no and no. Well, why argue... I am now preparing small accounts for signals for indexes or shares of Dax, Dow and others, you also make signals with MICEX (I'll expose them for a fee), and we will compete. I will not even touch the trades, but I will only use algorithmic trading. This is cool, a duel, so to speak, honor to honor.

Irina Kolosova:

No, no and no. Well, why argue... We could have a social competition)))

I don't trade. I don't play games with negative expectations. But if you want, I'll follow you.

So how does one trade from MT to CME?

Evgeny Belyaev:

I don't trade. I don't play games with negative mate expectations. But if you want, I'll follow you.

So how do you trade from MT to CME?

Well there will be indices with mt5, they write under mt4, tomorrow will be owls. You may give them access to the MICEX (even a demo) and they will calculate the entries on your icebergs)) You may see them, but you need to know what to look for. Well, for the purity of the experiment, look at the trade. I do not promise millions but 20 or 80 percent a month stably, without fear. The main error of all traders is not understanding that the market changes every hour, and all indicators (back-dated) and so on, just a cheat((((

Irina Kolosova:

Well there will be indexes from mt5, they are writing for mt4, owls will be here tomorrow.

All right. We'll be watching you.

I understand cfd trading on indices. What's it got to do with the exchange? The exchange has nothing to do with it.

Evgeny Belyaev:

All right. We'll be watching you.

I understand cfd trading on indices. What's it got to do with the exchange? The exchange has nothing to do with it.

How so not related to it) Come on, look at the indices, which are traded on the CME. ) Or do you think that I take data from MT5, they are absent. If you do not know what type of feed they use, you may ask them where they will take it.

Irina Kolosova:

How so not involved) Well, look at the indices that are used on CME. ) Or do you think I take data from MT5, they are not really there. If you think I take data from MT5 and do not have any real indexes, they do not really exist. There are feeders which feed data, where you put them is your problem.

I don't need to look at them. They are sometimes good arbitrage from different offices.

Will there be a signal?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Why should I look at them. They happen to be good arbitrators from different offices.

So will there be a signal?

I have a good idea to buy a slippers direct from a trader, i.e. i do not have any slippers in my account. They will run it at night on plugin control, I think they will release it tomorrow. I think this is a kind of extension ... With this kind of leverage you need to chop the cash. it is an unthinkable leverage of 500. Fearless)

Reason: