Fibonacci pyramids - page 10

artmedia70:
Are you peeping at me from around the corner? That's what I was counting on...
If you want to be rich, don't count on cents, count on dollars. ( American proverb )

DC2008:

... How about "no violinist needed"?

What do you mean? I need a good programmer for joint "creative work". I'm not going to change the master (the winner of the contest) without good reason, I'm not going to look for a new one. I had one talented, young "hacker" . But due to family circumstances , he can no longer cooperate . Therefore, I am looking for a new one. Profit 50/50%. The contract is worth more than money.

voitehov:
What do you mean?
The music plays itself)

zfs:
The music itself plays)

I do not like this kind of music.

I invite you to collaborate (my ideas, you implement in mq4) , one or a team of MT4, MT5 programmers. I promise honesty and work load. Terms 50/50% , from sales in the marketplace . A few (potentially profitable) , revolutionary ideas tech. analysis . Advisors and indicators for the 21st century . Creative .

voitehov:

I invite you to work together (my ideas, you implement in mq4) , one or a team of MT4 , MT5 programmers. I promise honesty and work load. Terms 50/50% , from sales in the marketplace . A few (potentially profitable) , revolutionary ideas tech. analysis . Advisors and indicators for the 21st century . Creative .

50% for the programmer working on indicators of the 21st century is, I would say, not enough. Wouldn't they be too fat? 5 or 7 % would be enough.

Don't you feel sorry for the money?

voitehov:

I invite you to work together (my ideas, you implement in mq4) , one or a team of MT4, MT5 programmers. I promise honesty and work load. Terms 50/50% , from sales in the marketplace . A few (potentially profitable) , revolutionary ideas tech. analysis . Advisors and indicators for the 21st century . Creative .

want to lose weight - ask me how. work for all. from 18 to 50.

voitehov:

I invite you to work together (my ideas, you implement in mq4) , one or a team of MT4, MT5 programmers. I promise honesty and work load. Terms 50/50% , from sales in the marketplace . A few (potentially profitable) , revolutionary ideas tech. analysis . Advisors and indicators for the 21st century . Creative .

There are a lot of ideas and everyone thinks that his ideas are revolutionary, but in fact your posts in your profile show that you have turned to the ideas of the ancient Egyptians. As a programmer myself I would hire a group of programmers for free to implement my ideas, but alas I am unlikely to find even those who are willing to work for a minimal fee, and those who will agree to be beginners in this business and must still gain experience.

voitehov:

a load of work, I promise.

Get in line, for fuck's sake - there's half the forum and a carload more behind the forum (to load up the programmer)

notused:
Get in line, for fuck's sake - there's half the forum and a carload more behind the forum (to boot the programmer)
but nice try ))))

voitehov:

I invite you to work together (my ideas, you implement in mq4) , one or a team of MT4 , MT5 programmers. I promise honesty and work load. Terms 50/50% , from sales in the marketplace . A few (potentially profitable) , revolutionary ideas tech. analysis . Advisors and indicators for the 21st century . Creative .

No . You'd better promise to pay the moneyright away . Then the work will get better. But otherwise... I've got plenty of ideas of my own to write about...

Sitting like cockroaches in the corner, waiting for a good slipper to run... Instead of a slipper, I'd like some grub, eh?

Reason: