From theory to practice - page 1633

I had to do the CME again.

what can I say ...

Finally, I finally got the hang of it and was able to estimate volumes directly from the chart

For 2 weeks I've been following the performance of the CME

it is the liquidity provider for handicaps, a singular and unique computator gathering data from all and distributing volumes in futures with different expiration dates, which in turn lead to a price movement

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

unequivocally, it is the provider of liquidity for the fora, the one and only computator

derivatives have never been pacemakers

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

derivatives have never been pacesetters

I don't care about the media information

What I see and what I study is what I say.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't care about the media.

What I see and what I study is what I say.

ok )))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

ok )))

The funny thing is that without a chart there's almost no trading

Well everyone sees the same thing there and therefore trades almost identically...

the eyes are the main tool that makes volumes

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

i had a long time ago a boruta-type fic selecch made, with permutations

it's an improvement, but overall it's a gumshoe.

so give me a present.

I'm working on a lecture plan at the moment. In particular, it will be an overview of regression-based forecasting systems, etc., where I plan to state that data mixing is not required for regression, because it is the order in which the data is fed that matters. So... little spoiler :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I'm working on a lecture plan at the moment. In particular, it will be an overview of regression-based forecasting systems, etc. I was planning to say that data mixing is not necessary for regression, because it is the order in which the data are fed that matters in such a system. So... little spoiler :-)

you have a classifier, it seems

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I am currently working on a lecture plan. In particular, it will be an overview of regression-based forecasting systems, etc. I plan to state that data mixing is not required for regression, because it is the order of the data that is important for such a system. So... little spoiler :-)

The approach of a real teacher, a teacher with a capital T!
The main thing is to make it blue, not red))))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

i had a long time ago a boruta-type fic selecch made, with permutations

it's an improvement, but overall it's a gumshoe.

so give me a present

Olga, what gift, Misha came on his own. If only a bow...))

Renat Akhtyamov:

I had to do the CME again.

what can I say ...

Finally, I finally got the hang of it and was able to estimate volumes directly from the chart

For 2 weeks I've been following the performance of the CME

it is the liquidity provider for handicaps, a singular and unique computator gathering data from all and distributing volumes in futures with different expiration dates, which in turn lead to a price movement

;)

We already have the Doll formula, don't we?

Reason: