FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 147

solar:

why ? why copy it all ? you could have just said - opex will cut production when prices go down, oanda will shut down the terminal for the Greek elections and that's it ))))

Just do not read if it is highlighted and who needs to read it, will draw his own conclusions or not.

M_Dimens:

Just do not read if it is highlighted and who needs to read it and make conclusions or not make conclusions.

Whoever needs it can find it in their sources...

better make an indicator or find one (I don't know where it is)... put news releases on a chart every day... time wise... and track the impact of one or the other... More useful...

Vizard:

Whoever needs it will find it in their sources...

Well look here of course it's not a news portal I won't gather any more information here

M_Dimens:

All right, look, this is not a news portal, of course I won't gather any more information here

No... post whatever you want... it's free speech... people just want some tips... how this or that news played out... check it out... it will be good for you... time will be well spent...

Why are you insulting the man????!!! I am interested in this news a priori, as there is no place to read it. honestly, i do not like predictions like poker without price and time ( vizard) and macaroni (solar) i immediately skip these posts and do not shout that fabulous nonsense, let the man put out what he wants.

Margaret has nailed it and don't bullshit the last one.

p.s.

I can barely keep from h.... not to send this couple.

Vlad72:

Why are you insulting the man????!!! I am interested in this news a priori, as there is no place to read it. honestly, i do not like predictions like poker without price and time ( vizard) and macaroni (solar) i immediately skip these posts and do not shout that fabulous nonsense, let the man put out what he wants.

p.s.

That's funny...that's how they are)))

More than 1bn dollars transferred from offshore to Ukraine for parliamentary election.

Poor country... shit.

Vlad72:

p.s.

If it gets easier you can send it))) please, but you should send your thoughts to make the right decision, not to read long articles about where the index has fallen, what analysts expect and who screwed up. And the fact that you can not find news anywhere else is very surprising, of course ..... The market cannot be predicted (you can try to predict it), you have to follow it.

A slight unobtrusive sideways curl around 2600 and down ))))

artikul:
A slight unobtrusive sideways move around 2600 and down ))))

what about the classics? what about the stops going up?
Reason: