From theory to practice - page 1527

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

It's very simple, mate - the stronger the price movement resembles an exponential, the more likely it is that it will reverse. I don't know how much, but it will definitely reverse. It's the only thing that really works.

Some people calculate acceleration, some people build something like Bollinger lines or SCO channels, some people like Renat write formulas. It's a bit of a tricky one.

But you know what the funny thing?) Even if you put a signal that at least six months will give a consistent profit nobody fuckin' need here XD

everyone needs to give their "flawless" opinion as a virgin's tear - its the truth in the last instance)

Oh, mate! There are plenty of opinions on how to cheat the market. But the concepts and knowledge of how to do it are paltry. The forex market is a platform for exchanging currencies, not for making money, as some people think and understand and claim). Yes there are opportunities for some speculators, but definitely not for all...

Renat Akhtyamov:

my products are a million years old

they are children's toys of yesteryear, about which i say - will work and in the tester, do not buy

of the latest memoirs, of course, there is nothing there and will never be.

Two years and eight months is not that long (certainly not a million).

The memoirs you mention are also secretly known or published somewhere?

BlackTomcat:

Wholeheartedly agree! And in this thread, of course, amazing things are being said. And they do it in all seriousness. And it makes you both sad and amused. :)

I don't. )

Said, study the principles of price movement. We derive formulas, linear and not.

It doesn't move by formulas. The formulas are trying to describe movement.............

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Two years and eight months is not that long ago (certainly not a mullion).

Are the memoirs you mention secretly known to everyone too, or published somewhere?

by the word "memoirs" you meant programs in mql-4/5

I only occasionally post pictures here

Alexander_K:

That's right, Vova...

Ancient wisdom says: "Give a fallen man a push".

And show us how your TS (the one with a constant channel width) worked the pound and we'll see.

I don't have time to read, let alone write. It's an active thread. I don't know what pound you're talking about? I'll drop you a picture. That's it. Figure it out for yourselves.
Files:
MT4_4.png  265 kb

Uladzimir Izerski:
I can't read, let alone write. It's an active thread. I don't know what pound you're talking about. I'll drop you a picture. That's it. Figure it out for yourselves.

Ah, there you go.

not bad, not bad at all.

Since he's seeing trends, let's see how the flop works out.

Uladzimir Izerski:
I can't keep up with you guys reading let alone writing. It's an active thread. I don't know what pound you're talking about. I'll drop you a picture. That's all. Figure it out for yourselves.

New Year......... Pound sold the hell out))) Or half a pound))

Alexander_K:

Learn theorist. I recommend the MIT open course on YouTube.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Learn theorist. I recommend the MIT open course on YouTube.

Denis Borisov's dad was an unrealistic theorist guru. Got involved with the market and .............. is a pity.

vladevgeniy:

New Year......... Pound sold the hell out))) Or half a pound))

We don't know the future. We can only speculate. For now it will be up to BORIS.
Reason: