From theory to practice - page 1512

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Obviously, MNCs. Apply to the logarithms of the raw data.

Well...I don't really mean that I need to know how much the numerical series of the presented function tends to infinity.... I thought of doing this by understanding the property of the exponent, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I apologise for not being quite mathematical...but I need to compare an infinitely large number series and infinity itself...sounds epic of course)))

In short it turns out that I need to find out how infinitely large is the numerical series of the second derivative of a function...

Of course, in mathematics it is said that such things cannot be compared))) Like the limit of a numerical sequence tends to infinity...

Renat Akhtyamov:

memorise the price at the point where you start calculating the increments

then sequentially add the increments to this price

Get the current price.

the simplest variant - a window of 1 tick

I still can't understand the sneering about the price, what is the point of it all?

the price is the negotiated value of the goods between buyer and seller and that's it.

The bid and ask prices (Bid and Ask) are set by the system and are not a negotiable price between buyer and seller!

aleger:

The bid and ask prices (Bid and Ask) are set by the system and are not a negotiated price between buyer and seller!

they are prices that form a spread around the price list in order to take money from traders for arranging the transaction.

and the (market) price is a negotiated price.

OK... the fact that the system can give 8% drawdowns at a moment's notice, I get that, it's cool. When will the cash start flowing into the account instead of out of the account, Alexander? :)

Макс:
OK... the fact that the system can give you an 8% slump, I get that, it's cool. When will the cash start flowing into the account instead of out of the account, Alexander? :)

I can't answer clearly now.

I lie there with my eyes closed and my arms around my head and my toes trembling...

Renat Akhtyamov:

these are prices that form a spread around the price one, to make traders pay for arranging the deal.

and the price (market price) is a contract price

Renat Did you finish your Formulae at least?

Or is there still 'a little bit' left again?)

Олег avtomat:

(Sighs) So?

All I see in your posts is clever pictures.

Where's the profit?

Or is it just another old brainwasher?!

He'll show up, post a clever picture, and disappear.

Nothing new in this thread.)

Alexander_K:

I'm lying there with my eyes closed, my arms around my head and my toes shaking...

Is that from a cent account?)

Why exactly were YOU shouting at everyone to read the book?

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

Renat Did you at least finish your Formulae?

Or is there more "just a bit" left?)

I think so

I've been using Doll's. It's not working out.

I'm watching, it's coming along nicely.

I was wondering how long it would take to get to a thousand.

Alexander_K:

I'm lying there with my eyes closed, my arms around my head and my toes trembling...

That's all right, you'll have many more such ups and downs... if you strive for perfection, of course.

Remember - a plane always takes off against the wind.

Reason: