From theory to practice - page 1506

Alright bros...

After yesterday's disgrace on the pound, I've restarted my TS and am temporarily leaving the forum until the unrestrained profits appear.

Need money like never before...

Praying to the Almighty for help in my time of need. God help me! Amen.

Alexander_K:

Mate, I'll just repeat my post:

I could do a billion tests with you on artificial quotes, but trust me - it won't get us one step closer to making money on market BP specifically. Until we find a strict, clear definition of market "memory" - how to deal with it or how to use it, then yes , better to work in a factory in a noxious shop, no argument.

Good health to all and patience.

Sasha, because even without complex calculations you can show the same result with the price, not with the derivative of the price.

The blue-tomato channel can be adjusted by the coefficient. Everything is the same. Now it is 0.95.

Channels are smooth. Price respects them).

transcendreamer:

Given: a set of non-stationary series, distribution parameters float, no cyclicality

The task: to obtain a trend-stationary nearly monotonically growing series (equity) from initial series

Admissible operations: cutting of fragments from initial series (position opening-closing), multiplication of a fragment by any number, summation

Peeping into the future is of course forbidden.

Who solved the problem will go to Malta

There will be a solution to this problem, soon to be confirmed in October-November by a signal-monitoring exercise.

Alexander_K:

Until we find a strict, clear definition of market "memory" - how to deal with it or how to use it, then yes, it is better to work in a factory in a hazardous workshop, no doubt.

But maybe we don't need to fight the memory... I think the opposite is true - memory gives you a chance to get a pittance out of the market ......

Regarding the definition of memory: I think we should consider memory as any form of correlation between two arbitrary fragments, possibly of different length, maybe even separated by an arbitrary distance and maybe even those two fragments may overlap, but that's not all, the sizes and shifts may vary...

For example autocorrelation may show nothing, and even divine selective entropy may not, but the connection (and memory) is still there...

This is theses for now... Basically it could probably be presented as a generalization of the selective entropy method, but since we're getting a lot of parameters (fragment sizes, shifts, parameters of dimensional rates and shifts), we'll have to figure out how to combine all this information into a single index, and it could take a pretty good bite out of your brain ))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Good health to all and patience.

Sascha, because even without complicated calculations you can show the same result with price, not with the derivative of price.

The blue-tomato channel can be adjusted by the coefficient. Everything is the same. Now it is 0.95.

Channels are smooth. Price respects them).

Where's the result? ))

Alexander_K:

Alright bros...

After yesterday's disgrace on the pound, I've restarted my TS and am temporarily leaving the forum until the unrestrained profits appear.

Need money like never before...

Praying to the Almighty for help in my time of need. God help me! Amen.

Successful ascent!

probably in Abrahamic religions trading is a sin, but in Paganism you can make offerings to Mercury, Hermes, Cissonius, Al-Qutbaj, Inari, Ek-Chuah, Ebis, Veles and others

Uladzimir Izerski:

The blue-tomato channel can be adjusted by the ratio. It's all the same. It's now 0.95.

The channels are smooth. Price respects them).

And then you also get nested channels, what a beauty... mmm... thanks for this picture, something to think about too...

transcendreamer:

And then you get nested channels, what a beauty... Mmmm... thanks for that picture, something to think about too...

Thanks for the compliment.)

It's a lot to think about. Been thinking for years myself)

There are simple algorithms for this construction, but I can't declassify them.

Think for yourself.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are simple algorithms for such construction, but I cannot disclose them.

Of course, in no case should we tell about the algorithms, otherwise something very bad might happen if such information is made public.

Furthermore... even publishing this screenshot already carries certain risks...

Blaspheming...
Reason: