I will write an advisor free of charge - page 90

Azamat Sarsembaev:
i would like to specify the situation, i have free indices, but they are in mql indicators base. Since when they are installed in MT4 they come in the exe format. Or, is it easier to negotiate with them separately for the transfer of the source code? How would you do it and what do you think about it? Thank you in advance

The data can be taken from the turkey in ex4 format.

The programmer can do anything! (с)

Good day and hello to all! I need a very simple robot for MT5. Who is ready to write?

Keyboarder:
Good day and health to all! I need a very simple trading robot for MT5. Who is ready to write?

So post the description in this thread. Everything as openly as possible, so that it is.

Good evening gentlemen. There is a good TC to write a robot.

Hi

I would like to add one more condition to the Expert Advisor (+when price equals a muving)

I would like to add a profitable setting

Files:
RA.mq4  17 kb

179sanj:

Hello

I would like to add one more condition to my EA (+when price is equal to a muving)

I owe you a lucrative setup.

Write in more detail what to add

Alexey Babushkin:

Good evening gentlemen. There is a good TC to write a robot.

So where's the idea? Post it in this thread for all to see.

Vladimir Karputov:

So where's the idea? Put it in this thread for all to see.

There's a lot of intrigue around here in general.)

Casting their noses and waiting for something to happen.

The task is to automate trading.

A robot or script is needed.

Automation is needed in the process of trading.

Trades are opened manually, When an order is opened, a pending order in the opposite direction is activated with double volume at - 300 p. from the opening price of the original order.

(Example: I open a trade or open a pending sell order, currency pair EUR/USD, volume 1 lot, from 1.13400.

Automatically put pending buy order (to buy), volume 2 lots, the currency pair of Euro / dollar, from 1.13700.

Take profit is set manually.

After opening of the position.

Step 1.

When the price reaches + 70 points from the deal opening price, stop loss should be set at + 50 points from the opening price.

When the price reaches + 200 points from the deal opening price, it is necessary to set trailing stop with level of 100 points.

If the price does not reach the level of + 70 points, it is necessary to set trailing stop.

Stage 2.

At achievement by the price of level - 300 points from the price of opening, it is necessary to open the opposite transaction with double lot from volume of the initial order with the same parameters, as specified in 1-step, except for the last point.

Approximately so.

Alexey Babushkin:

The task is to automate trading.

A robot or script is needed.

Automation is needed in the process of trading.

Trades are opened manually, When an order is opened, a pending order in the opposite direction is activated with double volume at - 300 p. from the opening price of the original order.

(Example: I open a trade or open a pending sell order, currency pair EUR/USD, volume 1 lot, from 1.13400.

Automatically put pending buy order (to buy), volume 2 lots, the currency pair of Euro / dollar, from 1.13700.

Take profit is set manually.

After opening of the position.

Step 1.

When the price reaches + 70 points from the deal opening price, stop loss should be set at + 50 points from the opening price.

When the price reaches + 200 points from the deal opening price, it is necessary to set trailing stop with level of 100 points.

If the price does not reach the level of + 70 points, it is necessary to set trailing stop.

Stage 2.

At achievement by the price of level - 300 points from the price of opening, it is necessary to open the opposite transaction with double lot from volume of the initial order with the same parameters, as specified in 1-step, except for the last point.

Approximately like this.

step 2 is not clear. if we set a buy-stop at 1.13700, it will surely trigger. does this mean an opposite deal? in general, how do we then deal with two opposite deals?

Reason: