From theory to practice - page 1479

Alexander_K:

Automatische!!! Hello, mate.

Nah, I'm only on my own. +100% a month is a good goal. And you're setting yourself some big ones, which you're on fire for. No?

Hi. Don't worry. The goals are quite mundane. And the main condition is not to have a critical equity drawdown. My daughter can handle it, I'm sure of it. If you had done so, you would have benefited from the practice and, in addition, you would have received a "medal" at the end of the practice in the form of a $1000 deposit and potential investors turning into real investors depending on the results of your work.

aleger:

Real account from 2006 and subsequent regular (monthly/weekly) reporting for five years from 2008

since 2006 real-training with intermittent success

reporting since 2008 for 5 years (real?)

2013 - apparently a dump

what next?

Alexander_K:

Good.

I'll try to post my trades every day so that those who are suffering know - the Grail is there.

Imagine you only have $50 in your leaky pockets, betting 0.01 lots.

Let's go! All this - on real money, of course...

Two trades

Drainage is guaranteed. The risk is taken.

aleger:

A real account from 2006 and subsequent regular (monthly/weekly) reporting for five years, starting in 2008

It's all nonsense, pops.

Get the state out here and now.

+ theoretical reasoning (By the way, I've been asking you to do this for a long time. You can't do it alone anyway. My TC is not only about books, but also about talking to proarate people here).

Vitali Kadel:
Drainage is guaranteed. The risk is taken.

:))) Let's see what you have to say in a month.

Renat Akhtyamov:

since 2006 real-training with variable success

reporting from 2008 for 5 years (real?)

2013 - apparently a dump.

What's next?

Broker switched to five digits, the report no longer fits on A4.

From now on I expect to deal exclusively with my Expert Advisor (with the maximum achievable returns on the major currency pairs).

Alexander_K:

:))) Let's see what you have to say in a month.

Decided to trade for one month only?

Alexander_K:

It's all nonsense, pops.

Get the state out here and now.

+ theoretical reasoning (By the way, I've been asking you to do this for a long time. You can't do it alone anyway. My TC is not only about books, but also about communicating with pro-argumented people here).

It was about the profitability of forex operations, its potential and real possibilities, which at the time were of serious interest to very wealthy clients. Trend-following systems turned out to be (and still are) the most suitable solution. That's what I've been doing for quite a long time now. Talking to "knowledgeable people" would have been very useful, but unfortunately it hasn't worked out so far.

aleger:
It was about the profitability of forex transactions, its potential and real possibilities, which at the time were seriously interested in very wealthy clients. Trend following systems turned out to be (and still are) the most suitable solution. That's what I've been doing for quite a long time now. Talking to "knowledgeable people" would have been very useful, but unfortunately it hasn't worked out so far.

it would be interesting to look at your work.

I wonder how it deals with time-suppressing flats and time-suppressing distance and minimum realisation time trends.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

it would be interesting to look at your work.

I wonder how it deals with time-suppressing flats and time-suppressing distance and minimum realisation time trends.

He's made it clear to you that it's not working so far, what's there to look at. Catching zigzag extrema is not an easy task and not everyone can do it).

Reason: