From theory to practice - page 736

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, you yourself realise that when it's a money-printing Grail - publishing a PE description isn't a problem.

But when it's about the 1-2% difference from chance, no description is forthcoming. This is already know-how. You need such a cow yourself)).

Yuri, I quite admit the idea that there are people on this forum who chop dough with terrible force and do not want to describe anything. That's fine.

But, there's a vast majority who have some percentage of the profits, but... - not enough, want to spin themselves at the expense of the signal, etc.

Well, let them come out on this platform - show results and intelligence.

I'm sure it won't take long before he gets subscribers.

Alexander_K:

So come out on the front stage, mate!

Demonstrate the state, at least with a demo.

And most importantly - give at least a minimal physical and mathematical description of your TS. It will be a business conversation.

I can't tolerate pannibalism from unfamiliar people - that's one. I don't owe anyone anything - that's two.
I have thoughts of publishing the signal, but I still doubt the advisability of publishing it, it is quite intimate, and the signal will not be cheap, that's for sure, and do not expect a "physical and mathematical" justification all the more.

Martin Cheguevara:

There are a lot of talented people in this thread, so can we get down to practice at last?) And use the chance to use collective intelligence?) What do you think?

Because I don't think, I'm even 99% sure, that you won't find something dramatically better than this algorithm in the next 100 pages.

I can make it multi-timeframe, so that it shows all the latest levels of the last channel on all TFs.

But I already did it...it was of little use to the robot. That is why I simply threw the idea away and did not use it again.

Page 51)XD The show goes on or as they like to say "the caravan takes its course" X'D

Alexander_K:

Yuri, I accept the idea that there are people on this forum who are chasing dough and don't want to tell you anything. That's fine.

But there's an overwhelming majority who have some percentage of the profits, but... - ...not enough, want to promote themselves at the expense of the signal, etc.

Well, let them come out on this platform - show results and intelligence.

I'm sure it won't take long before he gets subscribers.

You don't understand the realities. Any signal is a crowd of people at your buy-sell price and you will have to jostle with them for a bargain. The bottom line is that any disclosure is the end of the system.

Take any real market - as soon as demand rises at a given price, the price will rise immediately. Bottom line - most will buy at a higher price already.

"There is no doubt that some systems and methods, do work, for a period of time. But as soon as their enthusiasts are willing to entrust substantial funds to a system that has worked better than others in the past, it stops working. Such a system is usually first offered to very rich investors for tens of thousands of dollars. Then to those rich enough to spend their time and money on seminars where the author or his followers explain the method. In the final stage of the life cycle, the system is advertised in magazines at a cost of $2.00.Watch what the proponents of the system do and do the opposite".

W.Niederhoffer, L.Kenner The Practice of Stock Speculation.

A $30 signal? Are you kidding me?

Alexander_K:

So come out on the front stage, mate!

Demonstrate the state, at least with a demo.

And most importantly - give at least a minimal physical and mathematical description of your TS. It will be a business conversation.

And why do you request, moreover in such a categorical form, a physical and mathematical description of TS? It may be classified information that cannot be divulged. Nobody will reveal the sensible TS to you, no matter how much you demand it.

It is enough to provide you with the statement. In addition, the open history of the signal. Analyse. Take your pick.

Олег avtomat:

Why do you demand, in such a categorical manner, a physical description of the TS? It may be classified information which is not subject to disclosure. No one will disclose a meaningful TS to you, no matter how much you demand it.

It is enough to provide you with the statement. In addition, the open history of the signal. Analyse. Choose.

Hmm...

If you ask me, the statement is not enough. You need to see that the man understands what he's doing. Otherwise, the inevitable drain.

It is like the relationship between the Client and the Contractor. For a contractor it is not enough to demonstrate his previous projects - you need an open discussion where it is absolutely clear whether he will cope with the upcoming project or not. I know what I am talking about - yesterday I was just tap dancing in front of the Client.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, you yourself realise that when it's a money-printing Grail, publishing a physics description is no problem.

But when it's about the 1-2% difference from chance, no description is forthcoming. This is already know-how. All in this 1-2% will not fit in any way. You need such a cow yourself)).

I've heard of know-how before, Yuri, I don't think you can help a lost lamb find his way, a fellow bloodsucker.)

Олег avtomat:

The provision of a steute is quite sufficient. Plus an open signal history. Analyse. Take your pick.

Recently, there was a topic, I do not remember whose it was. It was suggested to take an array of deals of a successful TS or a signal from a tester or a real trading robot, and use them for training the TS. By the way, the idea makes sense.

Andrei:
no, they're going against the trend from the edge...

In short, I understand what the problem is:

the edge should be one ;)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There was a topic recently, I don't remember whose it was. It was suggested to take an array of trades of a successful TS or signal from a tester or real, and use them to train the TS. By the way, the idea makes sense.

So in your opinion, if we have a profitable TS, we should close everything and sit quiet as a mouse, without even setting a signal.

What's the point of the forum then? For God's sake, I don't get it.

Reason: