From theory to practice - page 1482

Oleg Bondarev:
Form-mu-lu! Formu-mu-lu!

I mean, he's got a drainage formula. Do you want it?

ahahahaha

Keep it up guys, don't be silent

post your stats every once in a while.

just talkin' and talkin'.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

I've kept it for myself)

I just want to know what probability of winning your system leads to?
This is not a "gaming" system, but a Trend-tracking system, so it's kind of incorrect to talk about the probability of "winning". If you correctly identify the next trend, you will be with it strictly from its Beginning to Ending, do not make any of your own mistakes when opening, maintaining and closing - a positive result in full will be in your account guaranteed!

aleger:
This is not a "gaming" system, but a Trend following system, so it is kind of wrong to talk about the probability of "winning". If you correctly identify the next trend, follow it strictly from its Beginning to End, do not make any of your own mistakes when opening, maintaining and closing - a positive result in full will be in your account guaranteed!

guarantees can only be trusted through the state

Renat Akhtyamov:

guarantees can only be trusted through the state

It's just a matter of getting hold of or creating this or a similar TS and enjoying the results

Олег avtomat:

Demo account contest will start soon (55 prizes, each winner will get a guaranteed investment of $1000 into a TIMA prize account). Duration: 3 months. The conditions are acceptable. There will be monitoring of all accounts.

It is a good opportunity to get start-up capital and investors to it.

Join us. You combine business with pleasure.

Hear

My daughter will participate ;)

Once a year you can throw in 5k$, beat everyone and get in line with GEL, and with 100% a month ...))

aleger:
The only thing left is to get or create this or a similar TS and enjoy the results of its work
If there were no spread, it would be very easy to do.

Unicornis:

once a year you can throw in $5k, beat everyone and get in line with GEL, and with 100% a month ...))

You don't have to deposit anything here.

aleger:
It's just a matter of getting hold of or creating this or a similar TS and enjoying the results

there is no state and there is no conversation

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
If there were no spread, it would be very easy to do so.

Yes, and the zone of uncertainty would be markedly reduced, and the profitability of all operations would rise even more...

But for that you have to have your own money and set your own prices and rules, which is clearly unrealistic.

So we have to be guided by what is real and is sufficiently justified.

Reason: