Should a trader be greedy? - page 8

PapaYozh Again - 25. You have already been told several times that. you can get different histories in different accounts.

I already explained that you need millions of accounts for such a demonstration. On 100 accounts you can demonstrate only 7 successful trades - that's a small piece of history. If you think otherwise - demonstrate 10 trades without losses to get 50% profit

Konstantin Erin:

I've already explained that you need millions of accounts for such a demonstration. You can only demonstrate 7 successful trades on 100 accounts - that's a small piece of history. If you think otherwise - demonstrate 10 trades without loss, so that it would be 50% profit

Sure!

When is the real account and the signal?

webgopnik Robots leak

a good robot pours. Most trade with robots. the robots that are put on the open market for fun are the ones that get lost.

denis.eremin:

Well, it's easy - even you will figure it out.

You have 100 demo accounts. You open a Buy/Sell on EURUSD at 0:00 and close it at 23:59.

You take last week - 5 working days.

At the end of the week you have 2-3 winning accounts with a total profit of 184 pips on the 4 digits. Average profit on 5 trades - 37 pips.

The maximum drawdown is 18 pips.

You do the practically. And watch your signal.

Georgiy Merts:

What's "stupid" about it?

That's the way it works for me. It's quite possible to show "cool results"...

You do it practically. And watch your signal.

Олег avtomat:
You do it practically. And watch your signal.

What do you mean? I've been doing it all the time for three years now. Observe !

I have stated my conclusions on this many times.

You can make a profit this way, but not for long. In the long run, ANY TS will be unprofitable. And you can only be constantly in profit by constantly switching from system to system.

PapaYozh:

What's that got to do with you?

I was asked to do something, so I said, "What's in it for me?"

Well, I noticed that it's perfectly possible to do it. It's quite a nice demo story.

The only problem is. That it's exactly a demo story. And everyone wants a grail that will keep on working. That's the problem. There is no such thing!

You don't have to be greedy, you have to be sensible.

Georgiy Merts:

What do you mean? I've been doing it all the time for three years now. Observe !

I have stated my conclusions on this many times.

You can make a profit this way, but not for long. In the long run ANY TS will be unprofitable. And you can only be constantly in profit by constantly switching from system to system.

Apparently you don't know what you're talking about.

Олег avtomat:

Apparently, you don't know what you're talking about.

He understands exactly what I'm talking about.

Reason: