Interesting offer for MQL4 programmers!!! - page 5

George-on-Don:
2 Roch - I can't))) How do you do it?
Vovik:
Can't you drag two indicators to one chart? If so, just drag it, but not to the price movement window, but to the already appeared window of another indicator!

So, dear fellow programmers, who will undertake the implementation of the Expert Advisor?
It seems to me that all the theoretical details have been solved, maybe someone will implement it in practice? And all the errors will come out on their own!

Vovik:
So, dear fellow programmers, who will undertake the implementation of the Expert Advisor?
It seems to me that all the theoretical details have been solved, maybe someone will implement it in practice? All the errors will sort themselves out!
A simple analysis of statistics on RSI and MACD signals shows that the number of false signals exceeds the number of true signals. And it means that it cannot be used to build a profitable system and lot variations will not help. In general, I don't know any trend indicator that can predict the market trend with more or less acceptable accuracy. The market is not technically predictable, and what's more, it cannot be predicted by something that is based on price movement and therefore is a derivative of its uncertain movement... Someone has rightly told you that the result will be a loss-making one, it's obvious and obvious without an Expert Advisor. So is it worth wasting your time on it?

Registr:
Vovik:
So, dear fellow programmers, who will undertake the implementation of the expert?
It seems to me that all the theoretical details have been taken apart, maybe someone will implement it in practice? All the errors will occur there!
A simple analysis of statistics on RSI and MACD signals shows that the amount of false signals exceeds the amount of true signals. It means we cannot build a profitable system with this signal and lot variations will not help... In general, I don't know any trend indicator that can predict the market trend with more or less acceptable accuracy. The market is not technically predictable, and what's more, it cannot be predicted by something that is based on price movement and therefore is a derivative of its uncertain movement... Someone has rightly told you that the result will be a loss-making one, it's obvious and visible without an EA. So why waste your time on it?
And here, no one is trying to predict it! We just follow him!
As for the technical predictability of the market, I think - the market moves on the difference of supply and demand prices, except for with much bigger amounts of capital than we have! But demand and supply are created by the same people (mortals) as we are! Well at most they may have more diplomas and consider themselves market geniuses - but their analysis is built about the same as we are! So why should we play against - if we can take the path of least resistance!

How long does it take to write the code of such experts?

I think this idea makes a lot of sense! If no one wants to write the code, I think it's possible to pay for programming services (let's consider it custom!). That's just I would make this system more flexible through settings!
I could add a TakeProfit value, for example, at 15-25 pips!
How much would such services cost?

BRABUS:
I think this idea makes a lot of sense! If no one wants to write the code, I think it's possible to pay for programming services (let's consider it bespoke!). That's just I would make this system more flexible through settings!
I could add a TakeProfit value of 15-25 pips!
How much would such services cost?
And then how are you going to share copyright? If we will write an Expert Advisor for money, it may easily be published for public access, and it will appear that you have paid for all, if the system really starts to work.
I do not quite understand, why do I need such a small TP - is it a complete cut-off for catching a good 100-200 points movement, which is not that rare, at least for GBP/JPY? After all, in my opinion, this system leads to a loss only a long doldrums FLET about 10-30 pips and over a long period of time (for this pair because the spread alone is 8 pips). And at this pair it is not common, especially that the greater the FLET - the more rapid movement then - as a result: losses on a flat FLET are quickly repaid!

BRABUS:
How much would your services cost?
Well, let's say for 100 rubles. Anything less than that would be embarrassing to say out loud... ;-)

mandor:
BRABUS:
How much would your services cost?
Well, let's say for 100 rubles. Anything less than that would be embarrassing to say out loud... ;-)
Ok! Great! How can I send you the money? Well that's just WebMani I do not have, I can say by mail or any other transfer!
So coordinates on E-MAIL: l_servis@land.ru
You as a professional what do you think, a real issue?

when will the gova system be in place?
Reason: