From theory to practice - page 1347

Макс:
Demonstrate what, Alexander?
I'm not being flippant, honestly. And Secret said it - Renat hasn't shown anything yet. There was a small bump in the eu and it started to average out. What will happen on a good trend? Kocherga. He showed that there is no system, let alone a grail there. And the fact that he was lucky with the toppings shows that he was lucky with the toppings.

I told you, I'll never show you.

and the only thing I can show you is that it's a cinch to make money.

The signal to sell was from my hand, no doubt, that's why I used my hands.

and it's not over yet.

That's why it's useless to analyze the signal.

;)

Макс:
I'm not being flippant, honestly. And Secret said it - Renat hasn't shown anything yet. There was a small bump in the eu and it started to average out. What will happen on a good trend? Kocherga. He showed that there is no system, let alone a grail there. And the fact that he was lucky with the toppings suggests that he was lucky with the toppings.

It's always the lucky ones who are lucky. But that's not the topic of this thread.

Renat Akhtyamov:

i told you i'll never show you

I'll only show you what I can earn.

;)
Of course you won't. No one will))

Макс:
I'm not being flippant, honestly. And Secret said it - Renat hasn't shown anything yet. There was a small bump in the eu and it started to average out. What will happen on a good trend? Kocherga. He showed that there is no system, let alone a grail there. And the fact that he was lucky with the toppings shows that he was lucky with the toppings.

Demonstrating your beliefs openly is a big responsibility.

I'm only +17% in 2 weeks and my health is already bad. Why? Yes, because, it's not words, it's deeds.

It's one thing to gain the same +27% retrospectively and then show it to everyone, and another to demonstrate it live on air, under pressure from responsibility and detractors. Not everyone is capable of that. IMHO.

The only thing that can offset the effect produced by Rena is a demonstration by an independent trader of the same result.

Let him open a signal, at least on a demo, and openly say - you are all fools, and I am the only smart one, and show the same +27% over a week with 100% positive trades.

How dare you?

Alexander_K:

Demonstrating your beliefs openly is a big responsibility.

I'm only +17% in two weeks and my health is already bad. Why?

Because you're pissing against the trend. On days when you go against the trend, you can go against the trend two or three times at a time.

Alexander_K:

The only thing that may offset the effect produced by Rena is a demonstration of the same result by an independent trader.

Let him open a signal, at least on the demo, and openly say - you are all fools, and I am the only smart one, and show the same +27% over a week with 100% positive trades.

How dare you?

Why? A typical result on a demo is ~ 1000-2000% per day (whc contests with megalots, and when was that).

Alexander_K:

The only thing that can offset the effect produced by Rena is a demonstration by an independent trader of the same result.

Let him open a signal, at least on a demo, and openly say - you are all fools, and I am the only smart one, and show the same +27% over a week with 100% positive trades.

How dare you?

Anyone from this forum can do that by sitting out a loss and having a bit of luck.

secret:
The problem is that anyone from this forum can do this by sitting out a loss and a little bit of luck.

Are you blind? I showed you the target in TR.

What kind of overshoot is that when you have a target?

I did not get more than 30% as otherwise there will be no signal in the ranking.

;)

Any goal will be achieved at some point if you wait long enough. This is called overshooting. The simplest sign is a profit margin of close to 100%.

secret:
Any goal will be reached at some point if you wait long enough. That's what's called over-sitting. The easiest sign is a profit margin of close to 100%.

come on.

You show me yours first before discussing someone else's.

You're just gossiping here, no more....

;)

Reason: