From theory to practice - page 1350

Renat Akhtyamov:

So what, and then it's leaked.

because I checked and there's no such user.

Well, the Iranians are at the top, they've been trading for years and they're fine.

Vladimir Baskakov:
The Iranians are at the top, they've been trading for years.

I'm not interested in them, we're talking about a specific one.

let him do it...

secret:

Two years of monitoring in the profile.

After 12.2018 quit trading?)

Макс:
After 12.2018 quit trading?)

Bass obviously got caught on 03.01.2019 and even his beloved potatoes didn't help.

This is a lesson for all those who puff themselves up, cladding themselves in secrets rather than participating equally in the discussions in this thread.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You'll drain too, don't worry, unless of course you already have... ;)

Everyone here has one way, I haven't seen anyone else in the world.

Just don't pour out that the non-sinkers hid under a pillow. There aren't any.

;)

I am immune to plums) I have more than a hundred accounts in my archive, about 70% of which have been plumed to nil.

I'm cleaning my karma:))

Макс:

I am immune to draining) I have over a hundred accounts in my archive, about 70% of which have been drained to zero.

Karma cleansing:)))

It will clear if it is 100%.

Renat Akhtyamov:
It'll clear if it's 100%.

It will never happen again, as there are already accounts closed with a surplus. Oh, you're an accountant. That's exactly how you do your grail. :)

Макс:

It will never happen again, as there are already accounts closed with a surplus. Oh, you're an accountant. That's exactly how you do it.)

An account is like a warrant.

as long as there are funds in it, there is no final total.

;)))

Clowning

;)

ugh

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Clowning

;)

ugh

No need to spit, Zhenya...

The market is complex and its understanding only comes from ticks and a tick to time correspondence table. Or by a gift from above - there is no other way.

On OPEN/CLOSE M1, M5,.... There is no Holy Grail - I declare it with full responsibility.

Reason: