FORTS: Strategies and how to implement them - page 16

Prival-2:

Please, as they say, show me the evidence. Show me:

1. How you will assemble the glass data.

2. How you will put this cup data into MT5 for testing

And how to perform a historical test on this data.

Let's not make a big deal out of it. A simple ToR, two symbols as at the beginning of the branch BR-4.15 vs BR-5.15 (Options are not needed, they are not present here) at least the futures.

The main thing is to plot the delta (you can do it without the logarithm), the main thing is to plot the right asc minus asc or bid minus bid (at least that, I will not ask for additional analysis of the limits and their volume in the market, although it is important).

I agree that my knowledge of MT5 is outdated, so enlighten me. Here's the bet, here's the ticks, here's the bid history, here's the ask history, here's the easy and uncomplicated way we can do it...

MQL is a limited language and I don't think that you can prove that it is better than C++, C# type of language has limitations of programmer's imagination, but you don't have them...

Create a freelance application. I will do it. But I should warn you - it will be very expensive especially for you.

joo:

Create a freelance application. Will do. But be warned - it will be very expensive especially for you.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I can give you a consultation, of course for a fee, where I will demonstrate how you can test tick and any other strategies in MT5.

joo:
Oh, and I almost forgot. I can give you a consultation, of course for a fee, where I will demonstrate how you can test ticks and any other strategies in MT5.

And one more thing... to be completely objective and fair, you can create an application not specifically for me, but for any programmer. I'm sure you can find a much better offer than mine.

Passing through... 5 years ago I was trading "calendar arbitrage" on RTS. 15 days before expiry of the "nearest "futures" entered the market (C# + PlazaII hardware). It didn't work - there was always someone who was ahead of the deal. You can waste your time - I'll pass.

joo:

And one more thing... to be completely objective and fair, you can create an application not specifically for me, but for any programmer. I am sure you can find a much better offer than mine.

1. I have not charged you a penny (and do not intend to, by the way), all the materials that I have laid out here for free. Anyone can use them.

2. Before claiming payment, show that you are able to do it. Prove your qualifications. Just show us the asc minus asc chart in MT5, two instruments BR-4.15 vs. BR-5.15 for yesterday. And we will check if you are capable of plotting this chart correctly.

Prival-2:

1. I haven't charged you a penny yet, all the materials I've posted here are free. Anyone can use them.

2. Before claiming payment, show that you are capable of doing it. Prove your qualifications. Just show us the asc minus asc chart in MT5, two instruments BR-4.15 vs. BR-5.15 for yesterday. And we will check if you are capable of plotting this chart correctly.

1. So far, unfortunately, I have not taken a penny from you either.

2. A demonstration of my capabilities for you will be for a fee.

3. do not think that only Muscovites know how to make money. But unlike them, everyone else tends to be cleaner and more open in their words and intentions.

and that's... it is at least not modest to talk about yourself in the plural.

The answer has arrived - who is making money here. The endless arguments between traders and freelancers is what the forum has become. Moreover, freelancers are in charge, they will throw their hat in my face. No way...

pronych:
The answer has arrived - who is making money here. The endless arguments between traders and freelancers is what the forum has become. Moreover, freelancers are in charge, they will throw their hat in my face. No way...
I'm not interested in freelancing unless someone really asks me to do it.

joo:
I don't do freelancing myself unless really asked.

However, it doesn't change anything.

Guys, first of all we have to decide what the synthetic calculation algorithm is used for.

For historical construction and finding certain levels it may be one thing, for getting current synthetic prices it may be something else. I, for instance, have it like that. Although it is based on a mathematical sum.

And I think there should be a sum. Although the question is debatable, it works, you can build synthetics with an arbitrary number of instruments.

One should not think about mathematical insinuations, but for example how to properly account for the exchange rate, with the idiotic ways of calculating variation margin in the specifications of dollar instruments.

http://fs.moex.com/files/3244/11591

Reason: