From theory to practice - page 1341

Renat Akhtyamov:

And I advise signatories to unsubscribe.

It's going to be hot.

Let's go dumb turkey, possible livantos.
You've only got one subscriber there, Che. :)

Alexander_K:

And ehhhhh!!! Talk to Maskva, talk to Racia!

I'm hungry for a fight with the market. Physics just has to slap forex on the cheeks - it can't be otherwise.

I believe. I pray.

Dear physicists! Brothers!

Put Landau-Lifshitz and Feynman in the image, support me mentally in a difficult moment!

Thank you. A deep bow to you.

Alexander_K:

Dear physicists! Brothers!

Put Landau-Lifshitz and Feynman in the image, support me mentally in a difficult moment!

Thank you. A deep bow to you.

"Feynman and Landau are men of the same scale, both have done so much in physics and for the teaching of physics that it is not easy to list, much less explain..."

Alexander, are you a current physics teacher?

Alexander_K:

I believe. I pray.

Just don't get anything mixed up, you have to Golden Taurus. ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexander, are you a current physics teacher?

No, of course not. It is just that I graduated from theoretical physics department and wrote my diploma thesis just about quantum transitions and trajectories of different particles. Therefore, forex is close to my heart and I hope I know how to deal with it.

But that's not the point...

Let's trade, Rena, let's trade - all talk goes down the drain!

Only the cash in the purse is an indicator of something in the market, and the state, of course. I'm in complete agreement with everyone here.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Don't blow your signal first.

It's not trending yet.

your martin will roll in the trend and that's it...

And who told you that you should learn to lose and not wait?

Look at the chart - the eva went down and came back after 12 years. Are you ready to wait that long? When you are ready, you are a trader.

;)

Now Renat can't take Che's arrogant tone anymore.

I was waiting for him to add a paid signal from a real account after the time indicated by Chegevarah himself, but after I reminded him that verification of the account is required he said (literally quote) - "I do not trust the mql5 forum, especially I do not trust him with my ID documents".

The demo signal is on the plus side here.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I was waiting for him to add a paid signal from a real account after the time indicated by Chegevarah himself, but after I reminded him that verification of the account is required, he said (literally quote) - "I do not trust the mql5 forum, especially I do not trust him with my ID documents".

I do not want to show my documents here either (as a matter of fact - a clean bill of health, which is required here. Driving licence, you see, is not enough already!!!) and with good reason.

This is not a tax office or a police station. Choosing between a paid signal and non-disclosure of confidential information, I choose the latter.

I am expressing my civic position with this post.

Alexander_K:

I don't want to show my documents here either (actually - the clean bill of health which is required here. A driver's licence is not enough anymore, you see!!!) and with good reason.

This is not a tax office or a police station. Choosing between a paid signal and non-disclosure of confidential information, I choose the latter.

I am expressing my civic position with this post.

I agree in principle, but as they say, no one is forcing anyone.

Reason: