From theory to practice - page 1346

Renat Akhtyamov:

An hour or two after midnight, .

The carriage will turn ... into a pumpkin.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The carriage will turn ... into a pumpkin.
better into an income.

I was trained in tactics and they showed me how to do s/l and t/p in the office, but at home I can't do it.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
All right, Renat, I'll try.)

You find a solution, you'll understand who needs luck and who doesn't.

;)

ulianna11:

can help with tactics

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1284

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/12342
Основы биржевого ценообразования на примере срочной секции Московской биржи
Основы биржевого ценообразования на примере срочной секции Московской биржи
  • www.mql5.com
В середине 2011 года торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 прошла сертификацию на российской бирже "Российские торговые системы" (РТС) ныне объединенной с Московской международной валютной биржей (ММВБ) в единую Московскую биржу. Безусловно, это знаковое событие. Оно открыло возможность многим трейдерам попробовать себя на ниве биржевой торговли, при...

Alexander_K:

Yes, Rena has done well. If anyone else is trying to prove he's a blabbermouth, let him do the same. And we'll see.

The same, like 27% on the demo, with a boring martingale?

Nah... there's no such thing.

I got 500% in a couple of days in the real world:

kart3

Yuriy Asaulenko:
They pay $200, as they say. I'd rather lie on the sofa.)
That's not how things are chosen in general. It just counts for what you need, and there's no picking and choosing. You shouldn't have studied physics, you should have studied state radio engineering and signal theory). Well, and other stuff.

Musicians should study physics, the notes are more physical)))).

Макс:

The same, is it 27% on the demo, with a dismal martingale?

Nah... there's no such thing.

It's 500% in a couple of days:

:))) Max, not that I'm defending him directly - I think he's capable of doing it himself.

But it was an open, honest fight. Everything was at stake - reputation, etc. It was real-time, everyone could watch. If he had lost, it would have been a shame.

But he won and he won very well.

I suggest that you stop arguing about this and demonstrate the same thing yourself.

Alexander_K:

:))) Max, it's not that I'm defending him directly - I think he's capable of doing it himself.

But it was an open, fair fight. Everything was at stake - reputation, etc. It was real-time, everyone could watch. If he had lost, it would have been a shame.

But he won and he won very well.

All arguments on this subject I suggest we stop and demonstrate the same.

Demonstrate which one, Alexander?
I'm not being flippant, honestly. And the secret said so - Renat has not yet shown anything. There was a small bump of the euras and it started to average. What will happen on a good trend? Kocherga. He showed that there is no system, let alone a grail there. And the fact that he got lucky with the toppings only shows that he got lucky with the toppings.
Reason: