What do you think is the best indicator for making a profit. - page 4

Have you tried to do the same on a demo first, at least a profitable position with constant growth, and then with corrections to the real account to continue to print money...

Argentum >> :
But in general I need an indicator for H1 TF like the simplest MACD but the minogies are based on it but there are no explicit and correct ones.

For example . You can find a bunch more in the base. Note that it is free of charge.

Tell me if it makes sense to combine several indicator signals and output a general opinion.

Tell me, have you tried reading the forum? They say it's fascinating. 95% of the questions go away straight away.

You think I haven't checked the MACD Signal indicator I think it needs a lot of filters.

About reading the forum, you're right, I have read and found a lot of valuable information, but it's hard to reread everything.

Argentum >> :
You think I haven't checked the MACD Signal indicator I think it will require a lot of filters.

Of course I do. You can test signal indicator normally only with Expert Advisor, it's useless with hands. Or with indicator "visual strategy testing" something like that.

Argentum >> :

I bought a lot of indicators for about $2500 but no results when I try to use a new one.

When I look at the history it works fine but not as expected.

http://www.ozpp.ru/

Ha-ha And they write, That we are not responsible for the product and its serviceability Because we are tampering with a foo-foo that has been tested at some price that was 100 years ago.

Swetten >> :

Trend-following indicators are lagging but correct, oscillators are getting ahead but often wrong.

Which do you prefer?

I have a trend oscillator.

trend in this context supply/demand balance

Reason: