From theory to practice - page 1352

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Estimating something based on ticks is like estimating aircraft movement based on measurements of fuselage vibration and fluctuations from wind gusts.
There is no Graali in ticks, if there is one at all.
1m is enough to get you nowhere too late.

It depends on what you take out of the ticks...
It depends on what you take as useful information
to be extracted from the ticks.

I've had a lot of M1s since some time ago.
But there is a paradox. What is extracted from the ticks,
can also be used on TFs older than M1.

Andrey Gladyshev:
I've had a lot of M1s since some time ago.
But there is a paradox. What is extracted from the ticks,
can also be used on TFs older than M1.
There is no paradox. A good market model is SB. SB has no derivative and no direction of movement. Ticks, at the last stage may suggest whether the direction has changed now, when we were about to enter the trade. The rest of the time they are useless.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Evaluating something based on ticks is like evaluating the movement of an aeroplane based on measurements of fuselage vibration and fluctuations from wind gusts.
There is no Graali in ticks, if there is one at all.
1m is enough to get you nowhere too late.

aeroplane, unlike the chart, prices do not turn 180 degrees in the blink of an eye)))

well...if only in cartoons)))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Tiki is dust underfoot altogether (c) O. Atomat). No games are possible on ticks. We need the real movements at least by 20-40 points. Without the general chart structure it cannot be detected.
To use ticks is possible and necessary, but their information is auxiliary, and mainly necessary when everything is almost solved and signed.

Ehhhhh..... Also - physicist......

Tics are tics, phew on them. It's about the relevance of this or that sample volume of ticks to a particular time.

It's a mystery and it's not allowed to spit on it, keep that in mind.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yura, I hasten to remind you that physics is not mathematics.

It is in the ability to put forward even absurd hypotheses, to prove them with or without the aid of a mathematical apparatus that the essence of physics lies, not in dull lamentations.

This is what our brother is famous for, not the frightened gaze of the market. That's it!

Alexander_K:

Yura, I hasten to remind you that physics is not mathematics.

It is in the ability to put forward even absurd hypotheses, to prove them with or without the aid of a mathematical apparatus that the essence of physics lies, not in dull lamentations.

This is what our brother is famous for, not the frightened gaze of the market. That's it!

And on YouTube they say that physics is all lies.

There, however, they also say that there were aliens with flying saucers for the Germans during the Second World War, but nevertheless...

Макс:

They do say that there were aliens with flying saucers for the Germans during World War II, but still...

on youtube they say for the views

I can guess who's interested...

Макс:

They do say that there were aliens with flying saucers for the Germans during World War II, but still...

I'm not saying anything, Max - that's why I took a 3 month time out on the reals.

If it turns out that time in the market is the dominant value, and "floats" depending on tick volumes, and still makes a profit - wellcome too hello!!! Prepare your pockets, in Russian.

Alexander_K:

I'm not saying anything, Max - that's why I took a 3 month time-out on the real.

If it turns out that time in the market is the main value, and "floats" depending on tick volumes, and also makes a profit - wellcome to hell!!! Prepare your pockets, in Russian.

Putin has already handed out five million each to physicists in time development . You are just listening to the wrong news.
Reason: