From theory to practice - page 1349

Renat Akhtyamov:
Shoha, ew.

Meow. What's up with you. There's no such thing as non-red cities. Then why are you still under the reds?

secret:
Any goal will be reached at some point, if you wait long enough. This is called overexposure. The simplest indicator is the share of profitable trades close to 100%.

Overseeing should be judged first and foremost by the maximum drawdown. His maximum drawdown is less than 10%, which is quite acceptable. And the number of profitable trades shows above all the correct entries into the market.

I would like to point out that you are discussing weekly trading in all seriousness. :)

Макс:
I'd like to point out that you are discussing week trading in all seriousness. :)

You can't reproach a young man for his youthfulness, because that disadvantage passes quickly. Well, if he doesn't die, of course).

Макс:
I would like to point out that you are seriously discussing weekly trading. :)

:))) I'm not saying anything - the next week may or may not drain everything.

I want to remind you that Automat, for example, even 1 week can not last - immediately flushes everything down the toilet, although he works on his TS for more than 10 years.

Alexander_K:

:))) I'm not saying anything - the next week may or may not drain everything.

I would like to remind you that for example Automat cannot hold out even for 1 week - he immediately flushes everything down the toilet, although he has been working on his TS for more than 10 years.

Perhaps he enjoys it:).

Or it is a clever way to clear his karma by means of plums, so that somewhere on the real market he could chop up 100% a week:).

Макс:

Maybe he enjoys it:)

Or it's a clever way to clear karma with plums, so that somewhere on the real world he could chop up 100% a week:).

You'll drain too, don't worry, unless of course you already have... ;)

There's one way for everyone here, I haven't seen anyone else in the world.

Don't tell me the non-sinkers are hiding under a pillow. There aren't any.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

come on.

show me yours first before discussing someone else's.

you're just gossiping here, no more....

;)

There's two years of monitoring in your profile.

khorosh:

Overseeing should be judged first and foremost by the maximum drawdown. His maximum drawdown is less than 10%, which is quite acceptable. And the number of profitable trades shows first of all the correct entries into the market.

In at least 3 trades out of 27, the drawdown is many times higher than the profit taken.

secret:

Two years of monitoring in the profile.

so what, and then leaked

Checked, there's no such user.

Reason: