From theory to practice - page 1339

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

not just not Lumberjacks Witches and so on) please...the concept of rails is enough for me...

can you in three sentences what it basically is))

link is foreign

I'll send it to you in person so that you don't swear.

OK... I've got to get out of this thread... colonels... sorcerers... sleeper rails... that's how you get out of your mind)

I hope someday someone here will show something worthy of a bred egg.

For now there's only sketches and that's just a couple of people...

Try to take over a couple of million and then childish nonsense will disappear)

and you won't have time to do anything stupid.

and the development speed will grow to 20-30 market analysis variants in 20 hours a day.

You will have to do this until you are blue in the face and in the coffin, or until you are enlightened, or until you are completely ruined.

I prefer to communicate with you using signals from my trading robots, rather than words.

I wish you all good luck and success!

OK... I've got to get out of this thread... colonels... sorcerers... sleeper rails... that's how you get out of your mind)

I hope someday someone here will show something worthy of a bred egg.

For now there's only sketches and that's just a couple of people...

Try to take over a couple of million and then childish nonsense will disappear)

and you won't have time to do anything stupid.

and the speed of development will grow to 20-30 market analysis variants in 20 hours a day.

And so on, either until you are blue in the face and coffin, or until you are enlightened, or until you are completely devastated.

I wish you all good luck and success!

Don't lose your signal first.

The trend hasn't hit it yet.

your martin will roll in the trend and that's it...

and who told you that you have to learn to lose and not wait?

look at the graph - the eva fell and came back after only 12 years. Are you ready to wait that long? When you are ready, you are a Trader.

;)

:)))

In fact, everyone's stuck to his or her ways, and that's fine....

There's no way, here or anywhere else on this forum, that all those who suffer will, in a single burst, start learning something together.

Psychology... And there's nothing we can do about it.

So let it be as it is. And only money can comfort me now.

They have finally worked it out between them that neither of them has anything good - just flaws and martingale.

We are waiting for Alexander's results.

Макс:

Waiting for Alexander's results.

the result is sort of known in advance.... just want to guess when it will happen so you don't have to scroll through this thread

;)

Макс:

They have finally worked it out between them that neither of them has anything good - just flaws and martingale.

We are waiting for Alexander's results.

:))) I'll be happy to show all the sufferers HOW to cut cash.

Don't be afraid, guys!!! Physics has not yet clicked such problems! Amen.

Renat Akhtyamov:
draw like this (compared to my above screenshot, it's not lagging any more, formulae corrected ;)

Actually on the topic of the thread: there is no periodicity

Whether you use ticks or hours...

there is one last step left - price target - take profit, date and time of arrival

---

Copyright © new-rena

I agree with the first one, there is no periodicity, I've already found it out.

I'll jump in with a question. I've wondered many times if there are any regulations
for those at the helm of the market? I don't look at the long term. Intraday, short-term.
They may get on my nerves for an hour or until tomorrow.
Or is time not the main thing here?

Andrey Gladyshev:

I agree with the first one, there is no periodicity, I've already found out.

I would like to cut in with a question. I've wondered many times if there's any regulation
for those at the helm of the market? I don't look at the long term. Intraday, short-term.
They may get on my nerves for an hour or until tomorrow.
Or is time not the main thing here?

They'll go green.

If there was a sell, they'd go black.

Wait till the shit hits the fan.

If your odds are right, you'll win anyway.

Igor Makanu:

the result is kind of a foregone conclusion.... I wish I could guess when it would happen so I don't have to scroll through this thread.

;)

You, uncle, despite your claimed knowledge of physics and maths, should be working in the stupidity bureau.

Reason: