From theory to practice - page 1335

Alexander_K:

I don't have that problem anymore. The problem for me now is to look away from the Grail.

Would you like me to reinforce your rosy dreams?

Think about when you're gonna start making money bags and how many?

Renat Akhtyamov:

You want me to reinforce your rosy dreams?

think about when you're gonna start sewing money bags and how many?

Don't interfere. I'm reading Psalms...

Alexander_K:

Don't interrupt. I'm reading the Psalms...

At what kilometre does the vodka catch up?

The post you read will also work....

Renat Akhtyamov:

At what kilometre does the vodka catch up?

The post you read will also work....

Rena, I don't drink.

My mind is already clouded by visions of gold glitter in my pockets, previously dusted off.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

And to socialize with intelligent people

and just play with aggressive(or as I call them psycho-emotional masturbators simplybecause they self-satisfy by humiliating the rest of the forum, but sooner or later they end their pathetic attempts, because the main result is not and can not be)

I'm always happy =)

So you've got a mutual conquest. XD);)

Renat Akhtyamov:

while he's out here firing off some analysis.

His price list is based on standard indices with a few tweaks

and it sells for pennies.

it's a low-end bum approach, that's why i say low-end.

Given this logic, it turns out that his total income is no more than 15-30 quid

Does he become a trader just for the sake of this worthless sum?

He should look around him, there are plenty of jobs ;).

Well... there's no need to say it=)

Those with enough experience will understand it for themselves.)

And those who don't have enough - deserve to trust him as punishment.)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So you have a mutual-oh yes. XD);)

well... I'm more of a curiosity guy. I try to stay out of it.)

But sometimes it doesn't work when they get personal.

It's better not to respond to such individuals.

Alexander_K:

The lust for profit literally consumes me.

Having seen the Holy Grail on the horizon, I've been delirious for days. Mysterious omens I see...

I'm gonna go read the Bible. Amen.

Be careful... if you don't make it, you'll have a nervous breakdown and you'll lose it.

I don't care whether I've earned or lost, I already know, because I'm based on clear research that I'll always be in the black with a probability of 85-90% .

You can't get happy or sad here... it's fraught with danger.

If you're overwhelmed with emotion ... In general, the price of cheap futures is higher than the price of real trading.

That's the paradox))

If you want to make a profit, prepare for a loss. It's like Caesar said: "If you want peace, prepare for war.

In this world, only those who react equally to the flip of a coin will really win.

Profit and loss go hand in hand and there's nothing you can do about it I guarantee you with 99.9% probability.

So calm down, Sash, otherwise if something goes wrong, in a fit of despair or joy you won't be able to understand whether your mechanisms are working or not.

Accepted.

Waiting for next week's results.

If you don't make it, you'll have a nervous breakdown and you'll lose your hands.

I don't care whether I've earned or lost, I already know, because I'm based on clear research that I'll always be in the black with a probability of 85-90%.

You can't get happy or sad here... it's fraught with danger.

If you're overwhelmed with emotion ... In general, the possible ways to get used to losses is to try to get out of the losses.

That's the paradox))

If you want to make a profit, prepare for a loss. It's like Caesar said, "If you want peace, prepare for war."

Profit and loss go hand in hand and there's nothing you can do about it. I guarantee it with 99.9% probability.

So calm down, Sash, otherwise if something goes wrong, in a fit of despair or joy you won't know whether your mechanisms are working or not.

What can you talk about after a week of trading and three trades, what grails where
Reason: