From theory to practice - page 1337

Alexander_K:

And I'm reading now about PAMM accounts, what they are and why.

First, the answer to the "why":

Trader (PAMM account manager) increases the mathematical expectation of his system to an outrageous extent.

Let's say the system can make 100% profit and lose the same amount. When you trade on your own, even 1000$, you win/loss will always be 1/1 commission from broker.

When trading with investors on board, the ratio shifts to the profit side, even with the same system. I.e. investors poured in, for example, $ 2000, the offer (your reward for management) of 25%, i.e. in case of profit you get 25% of $ 2000 (in case of earning 100%) or $ 500. Your ratio win/loss is already 1.5/1.

Ie you always risk your 1000, and can earn your + reward. Even flipping a coin, you can be in the black on pamm-accounts. If, of course, investors will go into the account. You need either PR for that, or to show such a beautiful yield that they would salivate when they look at the account monitoring in the rating.

The answer to "what is it":

1. you open a PAMM account with your broker. It enters the rating of all the UFX accounts.

Now anyone can view the results of your trading. Only hourly performance chart. Roughly speaking, it is equity of the account in the candlestick form.

3. In your personal office, where there will be a PAMM account, you set the conditions for investing in you:

(a) Offer - this is how much investors will pay you remuneration, in case of profitable trading(remuneration is paid only from profit). For example, you put 25%. The investor put you 1000. You have earned 50%. Then the investor has +500, of which he will give (the system will withdraw automatically) 25%, i.e. 125.

b) Rollovers - the time at which it is convenient for you to accept the deposit/withdrawal of funds. All funds that investors will be depositing to you, will be deposited directly into your account. I.e. you had 1555, investor will deposit 1000, on your account will become 2555.

4. Adjustment of positions. Almost every deposit/withdrawal by investors you will need to adjust positions. Let's assume you have 1000 in your account. You have an open position with 0.5 lots. An investor will enter 100. So you will have to add 0.05 (10%) to the position. The same holds true for withdrawals. If the positions are not corrected, the account will be in mush that will have nothing to do with the system. It will turn out that we should have earned/lost 100/50 and ended up with 93/64 or vice versa.

Alexander_K:

Hilarious :))) No words... What a service! Fuck it.

It's just a safety thing.

You can't be too careful, you know, you might get in trouble.

I personally believe in your success, because the signal is sucked out of the ticks.

(1) It is unclear why you have referred Savonarola to mathematics. He is one of the spiritual fathers of the "take and divide" approach, and also an example of how nothing good can come of it. (2) If you had read normal books (Plato, Aristotle, etc.) then (3) you would understand why this is the case.

Макс:

First the answer to the "why":

The trader increases the mathematical expectation of his system to an outrageous degree.

Let's say the system can both earn 100% and lose the same amount. When you trade on your own, even 1000$, you win/loss will always be 1/1 commission from broker.

When trading with investors on board, the ratio shifts to the profit side, even with the same system. I.e. investors poured in, for example, $ 2000, the offer (your reward for management) of 25%, i.e. in case of profit you get 25% of $ 2000 (in case of earning 100%) or $ 500. Your ratio win/loss is already 1.5/1.

Ie you always risk your 1000, and can earn your + reward. Even flipping a coin, you can be in the black on pamm-accounts. If, of course, investors will go into the account. You need either PR for that, or to show such a beautiful yield that they would salivate when they look at the account monitoring in the rating.

The answer to "what is it":

1. you open a PAMM account with your broker. It goes in the rating of all the UFX accounts.

Now anyone can view the results of your trading. Only hourly performance chart. Roughly speaking, it is equity of the account in the candlestick form.

3. In your personal office, where there will be a PAMM account, you set the conditions for investing in you:

(a) Offer - this is how much investors will pay you remuneration, in case of profitable trading(remuneration is paid only from profit). For example, you put 25%. The investor put you 1000. You have earned 50%. Then the investor +500, of which he will give (the system will withdraw automatically) 25%, i.e. 125.

b) Rollovers - the time at which it is convenient for you to accept the deposit/withdrawal of funds. All funds that investors will be depositing to you, will be deposited directly into your account. I.e. you had 1555, the investor has entered 1000, on your account will become 1655.

4. Adjustment of positions. Almost every deposit/withdrawal by investors you will need to adjust positions. Let's assume you have 1000 in your account. You have an open position with 0.5 lots. An investor will enter 100. So you will have to add 0.05 (10%) to the position. The same holds true for withdrawals. If the positions are not corrected, the account will be in mush that will have nothing to do with the system. We will see that we should have earned/lost 100/50 and ended up with 93/64 or vice versa.

Thank you, Max. I'll look into it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's stupid security.

You know, just in case you get lucky.

I personally believe in your success, because the signal is sucked out of the ticks.

What security?! However, I understand that it is also forbidden to discuss the rules that the owners of this business/service set here. I won't.

Alexander_K:

What security?! However, I take it that it is also forbidden to discuss here the rules set by the owners of this business/service. I won't.

here's what I got, after fighting the trend, and after filtering out the flat:

if you want, I'll tell you the principle

it's essentially unparalleled technical analysis.

all that's left to add is a self-optimising function and allez.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here's what I got, after fighting the trend, and after filtering out the flat:

if you want, I can tell you the principle.

it's an unremarkable technical analysis in essence

the self-optimising function is left to be added and allez.

It remains to check on other parts of the history and on other pairs:)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'll tell you the principle if you like.

it's not a remarkable piece of technical analysis at all.

All that's left to add is a self-optimising function and allez.

Rena, you too...

Let me explain again - me personally. there's no need for anything. This thread is for an exchange of opinions, a battle of ideas. Whoever wants to - voluntarily write what they know.

Don't be like the village's embarrassing Bass, who trembles at the thought of someone finding out his embarrassing secret. But what kind of secret could he have? Unless it's a new method of weaving.

So if you don't want to just say anything, don't. But don't provoke me into groveling and begging, either.

OK?

Alexander_K:

Rena, you too...

I'll explain it to you one more time. me personally. you don't need anything. This thread is for an exchange of views, a struggle of ideas. Whoever wants to - voluntarily write what they know.

Don't be like the village's embarrassing Bass, who trembles at the thought of someone finding out his embarrassing secret. But what secret could he possibly have? Unless it's a new method of weaving.

So if you don't want to just say anything, don't. But don't provoke me into groveling and begging, either.

OK?

ok,

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here's what we got, after fighting the trend, and after filtering out the flat:

if you want, i'll tell you the principle

it's essentially unconventional technical analysis

the self-optimising function is left to be added and allez.

what is there to think about... 80% of the movement is a pullback by 20% of the movement is a signal reversal.

You just sifted out the smaller trends and left the biggest ones.

Reason: